Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i was never fully blackpilled on women until this moment

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Now, before this, i considered myself 3/4 blackpill, but it was only until this happened below that i called myself truly blackpilled -

I always knew that women got validation, constant messages, constant likes by men and all that etc, but i was actually shocked at how often it actually happened ( the rate of it happening).

I remember i was sitting on my lunch break at my last job, minding my own business, having a feed, contemplating if existing was still worth it, when an extremely 10/10 hot female coworker didnt have her phone on silent for a change. the minute she sat down and started browsing through her phone, it was just one ping after another, it just did not fucking stop for 5 to 10 minutes straight. It would have been a mixture of facebook, snapchat, tinder, instagram notifications.
I was just gobsmacked.

Imagine having that much validation and attention in your life yet you still sit at your phone looking blankly. Maybe a smile here and there, but not looking full on alerted/ enjoyed that all this attention is happening to you. I guess thats a female life. They are so used to their privileged life that nothing will ever be enough, and their disgusting attitudes, hypergamy, high standards, and vapid personalities are ingrained in them by society and inherently from their genes at birth to when they thankfully DIE

I remember i was sitting on my lunch break at my last job, minding my own business, having a feed, contemplating if existing was still worth it, when an extremely 10/10 hot female coworker didnt have her phone on silent for a change. the minute she sat down and started browsing through her phone, it was just one ping after another, it just did not fucking stop for 5 to 10 minutes straight
You think that's bad? 5/10 girls get the same amount of attention and messages if not more.

I'm not even kidding. Every man should try catfishing as a model chad once and as an average foid once so they can understand the true dynamic of relationships and how their lives compare

Fucking hate people who have their phone sound on while I was still commuting by train , especially if it was in the silence compartment.

You think that's bad? 5/10 girls get the same amount of attention and messages if not more.

I'm not even kidding. Every man should try catfishing as a model chad once and as an average foid once so they can understand the true dynamic of relationships and how their lives compare
oh yea i forgot about this too.
I held a chad account for about a year or so, im surprised it didnt get banned. I got like 400+ matches so quickly. Yet that still didnt blackpill me as much as above.

Having a blank expression is the best, easier to manipulate people.

I doubt you work with a 10/10 but the general point is valid.

I doubt you work with a 10/10 but the general point is valid.
no dude, i dont rate women 10/10 much, but she was a rare solid 10/10. She was the "female version" of chad. she had the ideal female jaw ( like olivia wilde), she was tall etc, She actually still looked good without slathering her face with paint unlike most females out there ( stalked her fb profile).

unfortunately im an ugly male and life tortures me daily and reminds me of why i cant get women like this or any woman at all.

JBW (just be woman) theory strikes again.

Brutal notificationpill.

There's a moment where foid in my workplace show me much notification in her phone for a reason why she not answering my chat. I never have that much notification in my life.

JBW (just be woman) theory strikes again.
First Half GIF

Well said sir JFL

I have never catfished in my life. Never will. Rather die in willful ignorance

Who are the simps messaging them! What do they think will come of it!