Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was just prescribed a mood stabilizer today. You guys tried it? What's your experience been?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Took half a tablet as initiation today and I feel like my mania, anxiety, and hyper activity is down but so is my motivation. Its as if someone kinda lobotomized me, talking the "life" and "character" out of me.

jew jew jewj ew alert

What did they give you?

so is my motivation. Its as if someone kinda lobotomized me, talking the "life" and "character" out of me.
Half the job of these meds is to make people easier for others to endure.

Yeah turning people into homogenous automatons. Robots and cogs.
It's non-surgical lobotomy.
Also, I've heard they nearly kill your sex drive. Is that true from your experience?

Do you think that your inceldom will become bearable now?
Bearable maybe but you'll be left with a feeling that your mind was robbed leaving you behind with an empty husk.

Bearable maybe but you'll be left with a feeling that your mind was robbed leaving you behind with an empty husk.
I guess that's true. I can't really see myself taking these types of meds to be honest.

I'm taking some too I don't really feel nothing tbh

For some reason I don't like the taste of coffee. I just drink energy drinks whenever I really need to stay awake.

Oxcarbazepine 300 mg
Fairly common inhibitor. You might as well just get on spice and become a zombie. You're a drone now. Congrats. I look forward to see you get a job and work it until death.