Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i was doing anatomy and physiology and find it to hard shouId i switch it to physics

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so i started school and found it that anatomy and physiolgy was really hard ngl so i wanted to swtich to physics or else i will fail the course. now i know that physics is hard but can someone tell me which is harder. i am not that smart of a student so i wont be able to do good at hard subjects

Visit this:

Physics is 10 times harder than anatomy jfl

physics and chemistry was like 20 times harder than science and anatomy and that was only first year of HS so i dont wanna imagine what the rest of it was

physics and chemistry was like 20 times harder than science and anatomy and that was only first year of HS so i dont wanna imagine what the rest of it was
dam man.

Go with anatomy
Im on road of surgeon

Go with anatomy
Im on road of surgeon

I was preparing for Microbiology, two years ago...

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-39-23-png.566341

PAMP

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 14 13 48

idk man i never done it before but when i was doing anatomyand physilogy it had alot of memoraztion and i couIdnt do it

Is it possible for you to learn to solve a problem such as this?

idk man i never done it before but when i was doing anatomyand physilogy it had alot of memoraztion and i couIdnt do it
physiology is a joke compared to physics

come on man

think about it

this must be a wind up

Is it possible for you to learn to solve a problem such as this?

this shit is hella hard

NO. Do not. Physics is the hardest degree program there is. If you don't know calculus (or at least mastered algebra/geometry) by the time you graduate from high school, it's going to be extremely difficult because you will have to do even harder math (multivariable calculus, partial differential equations, linear algebra, real analysis).

It's also not going to be rewarding. The career opportunities offered to Physics graduates isn't super good. You can make six figs as a Physics PhD but if you are not confident you are highly intelligent then you won't make it.

Do more research.
oh dam