Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was at Best Buy yesterday and every single worker there was a manlet

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Every single worker was under 5’8”. Do you think this is a coincidence? Just a “coincidence” that all These shitty low level retail jobs get handed to Manlets and all these successful men you see in suits walking down the street are 6 foot plus? It’s not a fucking coincidence. You have a set amount of potential from the day you were born. Face + height. There is no “status maxxing” when face + height determine what status you are able to max to

id work there just to heightmog everyone (srs)

Nah it's actually wrong way round.

You stay subhuman if your economical situation is bad in your childhood. Afterward it's mostly just a downwards spiral. Just look at Chadinavia. We had tons of threads like this the last days tbh. I know rightcels won't believe me but for the sake of the scientific blackpill masterrace. Do the research.

Last edited:
Low IQ thread.
Status is status.

No man, they work at best buy because they are more experts at technology based stuff cause they cant get laid, have no friends so they play video games, have the latest IPAD and whatever else, hence they know more about this stuff and get a job related to it.

Also what the fuck does everyone do in there? when I go there I see like 20 manlets standing around doing absolutely nothing. Working there cant be any psychical "work"

I work at a Lumber store where we sell lumber and not many manlets work here. But best buy, yeah a lot of bald manlets. I could never be a video gamecel, I would rather be a crack head or something. So at least I could have some stories to tell

The guys who are drawn to video games in a major way tend to be genetically inferior so no surprise there.

I was at walmart and I saw an ugly guy that was short, bald, wore glasses, and had ginger hair on the sides. Never stood a fucking chance. To make it as an ugly male you need to be a genius, scam people with self help, or play a loser role in a film that becomes popular.

pretty much anyone working low end, dead end jobs is ugly. It´s lookism in full effect.

Stop reaching lil nigga.