Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was at a college orgy

This was extremely brutal to read.
I'm glad that I've never went through something like this. Pure ropefuel.
Was this an out of the ordinary experience? or something you had to frequently witness over the years?
I wouldn't be able to survive long tbh
How did you even manage to graduate?
Looking forward to your next posts.

How much sex do These People have in your own experience? Is it a daily Thing to them, like consuming food or drinking water?
Also, very well written thread, I enjoyed reading it.

Btw, the fact that These orgies are conducted in such a clumsy, "unprofessional" Fashion somehow makes it even worse in my head. It Sounds more animalistic, more lustful, more degenerate. Like their carnal desires make them ignore anything and everything, they are completely consumed by their own perversion.

Do these people have no shame?

Who feels shame when you're young, dumb and horny? It's the only time when society will give you a pass at your antics, even priests will write off your sins as 'youthful craziness', and in the decades to come, when you're wrinkled, gray and impotent, these silly things will serve as pleasant little memories of the good old days, as a reminder that you were living it to the fullest, callous and virile.

Have you ever asked about the sex? I'm almost certainly socially retarded, but I would ask him something like, how did you guys hook up? I would even go so far as to admit I once wanted to.
Never had to ask, as he spilled it out for me the next morning. He apologized to me and blamed it on alcohol, marijuana, even his own stupidity. It looked like he genuinely felt guilty about it. That evening while I was still absent, he had invited his college mates to our room, they smoked and drank, the mood got relaxed and the girl joined them. There is nothing complex about these seemingly random college hookups -- just be attractive enough to that girl and with a right amount of ethanol or thc one thing will lead to another.

Last edited:
How did he not? I was so Angry after reading this I had to leave my Chair and get away from my colleagues at work.
If this happend next to me I would end up doing something irrational.
Maybe I would shit in my Hand and throw it at them or something.

Or Play the long game and get some Butyric Acid for the next time they are fucking.
That stuff makes grown men vomit, the smell is intense.

The chem lab at my Brothers School fucked up once and some of the butric Acid got into the Cafeteria.
Nobody could enter the area. Some would run in on a dare and immediately throw up in nearby trash cans.

If you throw a Cup of this into a room with People and lock the door, all hell will break loose.
even sadder to think that this girl will one day be a mother and that these man will one day be fathers.It's impressive that our society hasn't degenerated even further.Most amazing is that most man are actually losing from this system yet they delude themselves into thinking they will soon be the "winners".it's a sad world out there.hopefully one day i will be able to keep my lustful habits at bay and become a monk.

Never had to ask, as he spilled it out for me the next morning. He apologized to me and blamed it on alcohol, marijuana, even his own stupidity. It looked like he genuinely felt guilty about it. That evening while I was still absent, he had invited his college mates to our room, they smoked and drank, the mood got relaxed and the girl joined them. There is nothing complex about these seemingly random college hookups -- just be attractive enough to that girl and with a right amount of ethanol or thc one thing will lead to another.

I don't necessarily mean ask to find out how it happened, I mean ask to maintain your relevance to him as a friend. Elevate yourself to "smoking/drinking buddy."

I don't necessarily mean ask to find out how it happened, I mean ask to maintain your relevance to him as a friend. Elevate yourself to "smoking/drinking buddy."
Rule1# Men don't make friends the way women do, they develop bonds by getting along and drinking beer. Just got accepted in the army? Buy the boys beer. You're new at the job? Buy the guys there beer. New in a neighborhood? Buy some more beer. Have manly convos about mundane stuff; sports, cars, crypto, even politics if they're of a intellectual slant. We operate on a drinking level, the downside is that we give less of a fuck about each other than women, that's why many men socialize in groups, but feel awkward when meeting 1 on 1. To answer your question; my contact to him was maintained by being his roommate and drinking beer.

How did he not? I was so Angry after reading this I had to leave my Chair and get away from my colleagues at work.

Or Play the long game and get some Butyric Acid for the next time they are fucking.

The chem lab at my Brothers School fucked up once and some of the butric Acid got into the Cafeteria.
Nobody could enter the area. Some would run in on a dare and immediately throw up in nearby trash cans.

If you throw a Cup of this into a room with People and lock the door, all hell will break loose.
Good to know :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

Rule1# Men don't make friends the way women do, they develop bonds by getting along and drinking beer. Just got accepted in the army? Buy the boys beer. You're new at the job? Buy the guys there beer. New in a neighborhood? Buy some more beer. Have manly convos about mundane stuff; sports, cars, crypto, even politics if they're of a intellectual slant. We operate on a drinking level, the downside is that we give less of a fuck about each other than women, that's why many men socialize in groups, but feel awkward when meeting 1 on 1. To answer your question; my contact to him was maintained by being his roommate and drinking beer.

Were you able to smoke/drink with him?

Who feels shame when you're young, dumb and horny? It's the only time when society will give you a pass at your antics, even priests will write off your sins as 'youthful craziness', and in the decades to come, when you're wrinkled, gray and impotent, these silly things will serve as pleasant little memories of the good old days, as a reminder that you were living it to the fullest, callous and virile.

Society NEVER gave me a "pass" on my "antics". I would get slammed relentlessly and afterwards they would try to encourage me to repeat my "antics" again so I would embarass myself for the second time to enterain them.

Also, he doesn't feel guilty about it, don't delude yourself.
He's afraid that you will spill the beans to someone. Don't trust the motherfucker, I've made my experiences with these people.

It was bad enough overhearing co-eds in my dorm having sex. Experiencing this would have prompted me to... well... do some really bad things before semester's end to every last person who was part of that orgy.

Every incel should do e-learning if possible.

It was bad enough overhearing co-eds in my dorm having sex. Experiencing this would have prompted me to... well... do some really bad things before semester's end to every last person who was part of that orgy.

Every incel should do e-learning if possible.

Relax, it was a normie orgy (3 guys 1 girl), if it were the other way around, now that would be soul crushing.

This sounds like a nightmare I'd have

:ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

It was your toxic personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

Beautiful fall of 2013, after LDARing for two years, and failing my entrance exams twice, I finally got accepted to the elite university in my country. A new bright future life seemed to be unveiling for me. I still had 0 romantic experiences with women, but even then that didn't bother me. College was where you reinvent yourself, right? And I'd bet everything on this cliched saying. In October I moved on campus, I still remember that sweet coolish breeze and bronze maple leafs being blown on the outskirts of this beautiful European city. The perfect backdrop to re-boot my life for the better. I was new in town, nobody knew me yet as the weird kid, and I was set to spend the next 3 years of partying, flirting with girls and discussing Hegelian ontology.

I still remember the day I walked in my college dorm. The room was small, smelled of cigarettes, and it had new mattresses since we just survived a scabies pandemic. Disgusting! But many great things happen in the dirtiest of places. My roommate was a norwooding athlete type, who's presence nonetheless eclipsed mine. The girl next door was sultry brunette with a nice banana shaped ante-face and luscious wavy hair, a overly cheerful girl from the balkans. Her attention whoring let me knew that it was a classic daddy issue case from the moment I met her.

My roommate had a visible dislike of her and my first week there they've already got into a nasty fight over some disgusting bread crumbs that were stuck in the butter we shared. The two of them were yelling at each other, I cringed at the drama. "Man I wish she would shut her fucking gypsy yap" he told me before going on a rant, unfiltered. I didn't know what beef he had with her, nor did I care, all I wanted was to lose my virginity asap, and her unstable loose attitude made it look plausible.

I played with the idea of ratting him out to her, telling her every nasty racist slur he used to describe her, It was the perfect situation to buy some clout with her. I remembered Brechts quote; "what is the robbing of a bank compared to funding one" -- What is cock-blocking a Chad compared to being one?

Later that night I returned from lectures at 9.pm. as I entered the door I found them embracing on the bed, still clothed. "Fuck, did they just kiss and make up? " I wasn't even shocked as I was avare of her loose inclinations. "Heyyy bro," he said with a genuine smile on his face. We exchanged a few words and I left them to 'talk it out'. I went drinking to a lounge bar, talking to some 30yr balding druggie who noticed my Joy Division t-shirt, I was there for another couple of hours, until I suffered a massive heartburn from all the J&B's I've drank. I was getting really sleepy, I went back to the dorm.

As I pushed the door I bumped it into someones head, It was a guy I newer saw before guarding it, and he opened it to me laughing. On my bed there laid the girl, visibly high, in her underwear and with her woolen sweater rolled up her rib cage, exposing her saggy tits with peach pink nipples. My roommate was kneeling on the matress, with his crotch above her head, his belt unbuckled -- quickly adjusting his briefs. The third guy was rubbing her naked thigh, into it like a horny dog, he didn't even notice me. "It's Ok, he's just my new rommie" , my roommate calmed the room. The TV was on and a bizarre report on a turkish hunchback woman who had her head at the height of her intestines. The girl sat up on the bed and looked at me -- without making eye contact -- and started laughing" haha not with him here nooooo!" , my roommate noded at me in a 'sorry bud' kinda way, confirming the rejection. The circle had already enclosed without me, I was back in high school again: rejected, mortified, ignored.

The hearburn was so bad I can still feel it vividly, I just wanted to sleep now, and I spent the night in the room next door, sleeping on her bed, as they were taking turns on her. A washed out poster of shirtless Tom Selleck that has been probably there for decades was glued to the cieling just above where I was laying... for a moment it felt like he was smiling back at me.
Jesus Christ!

I'd fucking kill myself afterwards. That's just wow man. Wow I have no words. Just FUCKING WOW! My god I'm going to sleep this off. Wow man.

I would crack open a beer after seeing that tbh. Also how did you not pop off on them for fucking on your mattress?

I would crack open a beer after seeing that tbh. Also how did you not pop off on them for fucking on your mattress?

They were intoxicated, half-erect and god knows what kind of fluids they were spilling on my bed-sheets. I've played it bogart, left the secen and slept in her bed. It was the closest I've gotten to a girl.