Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was at a college orgy

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
Beautiful fall of 2013, after LDARing for two years, and failing my entrance exams twice, I finally got accepted to the elite university in my country. A new bright future life seemed to be unveiling for me. I still had 0 romantic experiences with women, but even then that didn't bother me. College was where you reinvent yourself, right? And I'd bet everything on this cliched saying. In October I moved on campus, I still remember that sweet coolish breeze and bronze maple leafs being blown on the outskirts of this beautiful European city. The perfect backdrop to re-boot my life for the better. I was new in town, nobody knew me yet as the weird kid, and I was set to spend the next 3 years of partying, flirting with girls and discussing Hegelian ontology.

I still remember the day I walked in my college dorm. The room was small, smelled of cigarettes, and it had new mattresses since we just survived a scabies pandemic. Disgusting! But many great things happen in the dirtiest of places. My roommate was a norwooding athlete type, who's presence nonetheless eclipsed mine. The girl next door was sultry brunette with a nice banana shaped ante-face and luscious wavy hair, a overly cheerful girl from the balkans. Her attention whoring let me knew that it was a classic daddy issue case from the moment I met her.

My roommate had a visible dislike of her and my first week there they've already got into a nasty fight over some disgusting bread crumbs that were stuck in the butter we shared. The two of them were yelling at each other, I cringed at the drama. "Man I wish she would shut her fucking gypsy yap" he told me before going on a rant, unfiltered. I didn't know what beef he had with her, nor did I care, all I wanted was to lose my virginity asap, and her unstable loose attitude made it look plausible.

I played with the idea of ratting him out to her, telling her every nasty racist slur he used to describe her, It was the perfect situation to buy some clout with her. I remembered Brechts quote; "what is the robbing of a bank compared to funding one" -- What is cock-blocking a Chad compared to being one?

Later that night I returned from lectures at 9.pm. as I entered the door I found them embracing on the bed, still clothed. "Fuck, did they just kiss and make up? " I wasn't even shocked as I was avare of her loose inclinations. "Heyyy bro," he said with a genuine smile on his face. We exchanged a few words and I left them to 'talk it out'. I went drinking to a lounge bar, talking to some 30yr balding druggie who noticed my Joy Division t-shirt, I was there for another couple of hours, until I suffered a massive heartburn from all the J&B's I've drank. I was getting really sleepy, I went back to the dorm.

As I pushed the door I bumped it into someones head, It was a guy I newer saw before guarding it, and he opened it to me laughing. On my bed there laid the girl, visibly high, in her underwear and with her woolen sweater rolled up her rib cage, exposing her saggy tits with peach pink nipples. My roommate was kneeling on the matress, with his crotch above her head, his belt unbuckled -- quickly adjusting his briefs. The third guy was rubbing her naked thigh, into it like a horny dog, he didn't even notice me. "It's Ok, he's just my new rommie" , my roommate calmed the room. The TV was on and a bizarre report on a turkish hunchback woman who had her head at the height of her intestines. The girl sat up on the bed and looked at me -- without making eye contact -- and started laughing" haha not with him here nooooo!" , my roommate noded at me in a 'sorry bud' kinda way, confirming the rejection. The circle had already enclosed without me, I was back in high school again: rejected, mortified, ignored.

The hearburn was so bad I can still feel it vividly, I just wanted to sleep now, and I spent the night in the room next door, sleeping on her bed, as they were taking turns on her. A washed out poster of shirtless Tom Selleck that has been probably there for decades was glued to the cieling just above where I was laying... for a moment it felt like he was smiling back at me.

Is this some sort of fan fiction nigga what is this

Jesus fuck brutal. Similar scenarios have happened to me as well, but its too traumatic to remember and write about them again.

High school never fucking ends. The misery never fucking ends.

greycels never learn

I initially expected this to be a troll, but that was quite brutal.

Brutal shit, sad shit.

Strong 1st post

Just read it OP holy fuck that was brutal :feelswhat:

Holy fuck this is brutal. Sorry you had to deal with that bullshit, fucking degenerate world.

Tales from basement

Wait so they were having a gangbang in your shared room? :feelspuke:

No need to post your fetish stories here nigga

Absolutely Brutal
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelspuke:

brutal story but that shit was gay as fuck.a bunch of guys fucking one girl?top kek.

You came closer than I've ever been. But I'm sorry for your pain. What happened between you and your new social circle?

brutal if true

@ionlycopenow

Also,
It sounds far fetched and in this case probably is just a gay LARP, but it certainly happens more than you think.

It certainly gets much worse than this though. Think entire parties of multiple foids and chads all going at it. Quite an anger inducing thought.

Last edited:
Seeing holes getting fucked by chads around me would make me rope

It sounds far fetched and in this case probably is just a gay LARP, but it certainly happens more than you think.

It certainly gets much worse than this though. Think entire parties of multiple foids and chads all going at it. Quite an anger inducing thought.
Oh I just tagged you because the title said orgy

I didn't even read his post tbh and just quoted the meme because it was funny. It was unrelated to tagging you.

Oh I just tagged you because the title said orgy

I didn't even read his post tbh and just quoted the meme because it was funny. It was unrelated to tagging you.
I get it lol, but still it's really depressing to think about.

They were fucking on your bed and you were sleeping on hers?

What university is this, man?

I'm getting MAJOR LARP vibes from this post tbh. I study in an "elite" uni myself and no such things exist here,
Orgy jfl at this erotic fan fic

yo fucking brutal if true:dafuckfeels:

Go ER in Minecraft if true

I don't like European women anyway, their accents are a turn off

You came closer than I've ever been. But I'm sorry for your pain. What happened between you and your new social circle?

Never managed to break inside the circle after that. The timing of your gestures, eye contact, voice pitch is only second to your looks halo when meeting new people. You can lack the latter and still make friends, but fuck up the former, and you are now trapped in a isolating world of acquaintances, formal politeness and weather small talk.

They were fucking on your bed and you were sleeping on hers?

What university is this, man?
The top 3%, an elite European university. Also Yes.

I'm getting MAJOR LARP vibes from this post tbh. I study in an "elite" uni myself and no such things exist here,
Orgy jfl at this erotic fan fic

If you're imagining frat style orgies you see in american films, please stop. It is closer to a bad dream in it's obscenity, with participants not really knowing what to do, clumsy poses, weird touching, razor burned pussies with ingrown hair. It is anything like a brazers scene.

Last edited:
Never managed to break inside the circle after that. The timing of your gestures, eye contact, voice pitch is only second to your looks halo when meeting new people. You can lack the latter and still make friends, but fuck up the former, and you are now trapped in a isolating world of acquaintances, formal politeness and weather small talk.

If you're imagining frat style orgies you see in american films, please stop. It is closer to a bad dream in it's obscenity, with participants not really knowing what to do, clumsy poses, weird touching, razor burned pussies with ingrown hair. It is anything like a brazers scene.

Yeah I agree with the more "realistic real life sex" part but orgies... I guess the participants were nonSTEM Chads and Staceys.

When I read your post at work, I got up from my Chair in the Office and went into the storage area to bite a shelf.

I don't even know why I am getting so Angry.
Is it the degeneracy?
The fact that it was a top 3% University?
The fact that These People will end up having children like Nothing happend?
That they will be in Leadership positions in the future, ordering other People around like they are Paragons of virtue?
Fuck, some of These degenerates might end up leading companies and countries.
Unbelievable, europe is doomed.

How much sex do These People have in your own experience? Is it a daily Thing to them, like consuming food or drinking water?
Also, very well written thread, I enjoyed reading it.

Btw, the fact that These orgies are conducted in such a clumsy, "unprofessional" Fashion somehow makes it even worse in my head. It Sounds more animalistic, more lustful, more degenerate. Like their carnal desires make them ignore anything and everything, they are completely consumed by their own perversion.

Do these people have no shame?

Last edited:
should've gone ER right there and then tbh

should've gone ER right there and then tbh

How did he not? I was so Angry after reading this I had to leave my Chair and get away from my colleagues at work.
If this happend next to me I would end up doing something irrational.
Maybe I would shit in my Hand and throw it at them or something.

Or Play the long game and get some Butyric Acid for the next time they are fucking.
That stuff makes grown men vomit, the smell is intense.

The chem lab at my Brothers School fucked up once and some of the butric Acid got into the Cafeteria.
Nobody could enter the area. Some would run in on a dare and immediately throw up in nearby trash cans.

If you throw a Cup of this into a room with People and lock the door, all hell will break loose.

One of the brutalest first posts i've ever seen on here, ngl.
If I witnessed something like this I would either rope or go ER.

How did he not? I was so Angry after reading this I had to leave my Chair and get away from my colleagues at work.
If this happend next to me I would end up doing something irrational.
Maybe I would shit in my Hand and throw it at them or something.

Or Play the long game and get some Butyric Acid for the next time they are fucking.
That stuff makes grown men vomit, the smell is intense.

The chem lab at my Brothers School fucked up once and some of the butric Acid got into the Cafeteria.
Nobody could enter the area. Some would run in on a dare and immediately throw up in nearby trash cans.

If you throw a Cup of this into a room with People and lock the door, all hell will break loose.
he has the patience of StBlackops2cel, praise be upon him

My roommate had a visible dislike of her and my first week there they've already got into a nasty fight over some disgusting bread crumbs that were stuck in the butter we shared.

The moment I read this I knew they were gonna fuck.

Have you ever asked about the sex? I'm almost certainly socially retarded, but I would ask him something like, how did you guys hook up? I would even go so far as to admit I once wanted to.