Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was 2 meters away from the girl I like and I wanted to kill myself knowing that she will never be mine

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
i know this sounds simp but :reeeeee:i hate women:reeeeee: im not simp

I have always seen this girl from too far away, I have never approached her more than 15:feelsrope: meters approximately, I have never said a word to her in my life, :cryfeels:what happened was that she was walking in the opposite direction to me and we both passed too close to him another, I felt very strange:smonk:, I wanted to vomit :feelspuke:and I was very nervous, even shocked,:feelstrash:

all that fell apart when I became aware and remembered that she will never be mine :feelsrope:

I wanted to cry and kill myself:feelsrope:, I walked alone:incel:, while I had my existential crisis:cryfeels:

I get it. I was that way once. Like when you go with your parents to eat at a restaurant and the thin teenage waitress with pants so tight you can tell how puffy her lips are says, “Anything else, Sir?”

and you just want to hold her down and shout “WHY YES! IM TAKING YOU AS WELL!” as you rape her in fromt of the whole theater screaming “CALL ME SIR ONE MORE TIME YOU FUCKING WHORE!!”

but instead snap back to reality and say, (blushes)(looks at the glass of water)”uhh-ughhh-ummmm can-can“ (coughs)May I….if it isnt too much trouble could I also have a Diet Coke please? Ummmmm Thanks for-errr-Than You I mean. That will be all.”

while shaking violently inside and trying not to alert anybody you are fully erect and almost came in your pants because when she brought over the water she bent over and her shoulder tapped your shoulder and thats the closest female contact youve ever received since you were 17 and that one girl in HS hugged you by accident but now you are 27 and cant let anybody know you are almost cumming so you cross your legs like a faggot but get uncomfortable because you think people realize how horny and pathetic and out of touch you really are so so you want to kill yourself and her together because SHE WILL NEVER BE MINE AND LIFE ISNT FAIR

:feelshaha: lol just kidding. Never experienced anything similar. Suck a bag of dicks OP

classic incel trait. maladaptive daydreaming over our oneitises. you must think about it logically if it is possible to get with her or not. If it is then you need to gtfo and touch grass and talk to her. if you cannot do that for whatever reason, then dispel any delusion of getting with her and try not to think about her

I get it. I was that way once. Like when you go with your parents to eat at a restaurant and the thin teenage waitress with pants so tight you can tell how puffy her lips are says, “Anything else, Sir?”

and you just want to hold her down and shout “WHY YES! IM TAKING YOU AS WELL!” as you rape her in fromt of the whole theater screaming “CALL ME SIR ONE MORE TIME YOU FUCKING WHORE!!”

but instead snap back to reality and say, (blushes)(looks at the glass of water)”uhh-ughhh-ummmm can-can“ (coughs)May I….if it isnt too much trouble could I also have a Diet Coke please? Ummmmm Thanks for-errr-Than You I mean. That will be all.”

while shaking violently inside and trying not to alert anybody you are fully erect and almost came in your pants because when she brought over the water she bent over and her shoulder tapped your shoulder and thats the closest female contact youve ever received since you were 17 and that one girl in HS hugged you by accident but now you are 27 and cant let anybody know you are almost cumming so you cross your legs like a faggot but get uncomfortable because you think people realize how horny and pathetic and out of touch you really are so so you want to kill yourself and her together because SHE WILL NEVER BE MINE AND LIFE ISNT FAIR

:feelshaha: lol just kidding. Never experienced anything similar. Suck a bag of dicks OP
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That was a trip :feelshaha:

JFL meanwhile she doesn't even know you exist and also is probably thinking about the Chad that blew her back out last night and also her upcoming trip to Hawaii this summer with friends.

JFL meanwhile she doesn't even know you exist and also is probably thinking about the Chad that blew her back out last night and also her upcoming trip to Hawaii this summer with friends.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yeah normies and foids have so much shit going on in their lives it's amazing, like do they have extra hours in the day or something? Do they just not sleep? I sit down on this forum, type a few comments, browse a few threads and boom 1 hour gone.

Yeah normies and foids have so much shit going on in their lives it's amazing, like do they have extra hours in the day or something? Do they just not sleep? I sit down on this forum, type a few comments, browse a few threads and boom 1 hour gone.
Tbh i think its a thing where incels always feel exhausted/overwhelmed due to many factors. In general we probably dont eat correctly. Dont exercise that often or go out and get as much sunlight as the average person (besides fitcels obviously) which leads us to not feel like we have a purpose or desire for living. We survive. Thats it. We domt live life.

meanwhile normoes and especially stacies have life by the horns and everyday is an exciting adventure filled with good food and friends and most important sex (i.e. children later). All these things combined give them true pleasure and happiness which means they can get by on much less sleep and resting than an incel would need to recharge his batteries.

overall, that means regular people can live say 20-30 years and have a fucking amazing life. Incels live 90 years and are rotting for 80 of those years typically :feelscry:

classic incel trait. maladaptive daydreaming over our oneitises. you must think about it logically if it is possible to get with her or not. If it is then you need to gtfo and touch grass and talk to her. if you cannot do that for whatever reason, then dispel any delusion of getting with her and try not to think about her
Yeah this is the way.

I have always seen this girl from too far away, I have never approached her more than 15:feelsrope: meters approximately, I have never said a word to her in my life, :cryfeels:what happened was that she was walking in the opposite direction to me
:fuk: I know the feeling. Try to approach her or at least get a bit closer until you're ready. She's going to reject but you will forget about her more easily and move on. Cold approaching is suicidal even for normies but it is your only option since you don't know her, if it works for you then it means you're good looking :feelswhat:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:good read

You shouldn't like someone if you're incel

I have always seen this girl from too far away, I have never approached her more than 15:feelsrope: meters approximately, I have never said a word to her in my life, :cryfeels:what happened was that she was walking in the opposite direction to me and we both passed too close to him another, I felt very strange:smonk:, I wanted to vomit :feelspuke:and I was very nervous, even shocked,:feelstrash:

all that fell apart when I became aware and remembered that she will never be mine :feelsrope:

I wanted to cry and kill myself:feelsrope:, I walked alone:incel:, while I had my existential crisis:cryfeels:
I feel you brother, I feel you...:cryfeels:

Cool. I was sitting on a bench once with Mother...a Cumskin walked past me and flipped her hair towards White males.

Allow me to recount a short story:

I was sitting near the hospital lobby, waiting for transportation with Mother. I looked up and noticed a young Pean hole sitting in her support group. She was sitting near the window, and had long hair, no glasses in sight. She was frowning.

A few seconds later, the blinds were closed by staff. I wonder why...

Cool. I was sitting on a bench once with Mother...a Cumskin walked past me and flipped her hair towards White males.

Appointment

this tbh. we are roaches. the Normies hate us and so should we hate en
I dont “like” any women in particular, there are women that are more attractive than other women and thats all the value I attribute to them

Seriously I just don’t understand normals

Having a oneitis is completely illogical. We are hardwired to find a large number of girls sexually attractive, not just one.

I remember a few years ago - before I had approached girls - I was in a supermarket and saw this blonde girl - she was so attractive, but I didn't approach her. Afterwards, whenever I passed the supermarket, it made me think of that day and the regret of not approaching her hit me. Now, 200+ approaches later, that doesn't come into at all because I know the overwhelmingly likely outcome is that if I had approached her she would have rejected me.

The first girl I ever approached was one who worked at a mall and I had seen her several times and she was super cute, just my type. One day I saw her outside of her work and forced myself to go up and talk to her. I didn't get her number or anything, but she liked being approached and I got a hugely rewarding feeling knowing I had pushed myself so far out of my comfort zone.

OP, if you know where this girl works or you know you'll have an opportunity to see her again, approach her. It's highly unlikely you'll get her on a date or anything, but approaching her is better than doing nothing, and at least it should help you to stop putting her on such a pedestal.

Having a oneitis and being blackpilled is an oxymoron. How can you hate women and also worship them?:feelsseriously:

You are bluepilled

:fuk: I know the feeling. Try to approach her or at least get a bit closer until you're ready. She's going to reject but you will forget about her more easily and move on. Cold approaching is suicidal even for normies but it is your only option since you don't know her, if it works for you then it means you're good looking :feelswhat:
Just curious but why would getting brutally rejected and embarrassed in public by a girl you admire make you "forget her more easily"??