Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to write a suicide note for my grand suicidal rebellion, but I can’t decide on what to write, can anyone else relate?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I want to write a note but I end up writing a bunch and then being unsatisfied with it and crumbling it up and throwing it away. I may just end up going through with my plan without it completely, or just maybe leave a few words on the paper.

put my username on it

It's over for Barbas

if you sui then nobody would care, maybe your mom for like a week
if you go ER + write a 300 page manifesto you'll be a legend for years to come

what’s on the note matters least, it’s what you do the moments before you die that matters most

if you sui then nobody would care, maybe your mom for like a week
if you go ER + write a 300 page manifesto you'll be a legend for years to come
Isnt it funny
U can live 20 30 years
And if u are incel looking and sui
Ur own mother will forget about u after a week
But if u are at least chadlite they will mourn u forever
And even leave ur room with all the things intact to preserve ur memory and LARP that u are still there

I want to write a note but I end up writing a bunch and then being unsatisfied with it and crumbling it up and throwing it away. I may just end up going through with my plan without it completely, or just maybe leave a few words on the paper.
Don't kill yourself you fucking retard. Are you stupid or something?

"Muh life is so bad boohoo! No womenz.... nothing could be worse then this! :("

Nothing could be worse then this? My brother, prepare for an eternity of the most intense, lingering, heavy, and soul-shattering feeling of regret.

If you want to die to the world, suffer, and still be joyous and happy, I suggest joining a monastery.

And I couldn't agree more, death is the ultimate act of rebellion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc27-dmJ_4w

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you..."

Don't kill yourself you fucking retard. Are you stupid or something?

"Muh life is so bad boohoo! No womenz.... nothing could be worse then this! :("

Nothing could be worse then this? My brother, prepare for an eternity of the most intense, lingering, heavy, and soul-shattering feeling of regret.

If you want to die to the world, suffer, and still be joyous and happy, I suggest joining a monastery.

And I couldn't agree more, death is the ultimate act of rebellion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc27-dmJ_4w

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you..."

Good post,will watch the vid

I wont beacause i am more animal than man
Do you ever feel a lingering feeling of disgust and disconnection from reality when you sit in silence and remove all distractions

Spread BP before you go, send master your money to keep the site going hahaha

Do you ever feel a lingering feeling of disgust and disconnection from reality when you sit in silence and remove all distractions
Maybe mayvwe not Define reality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back