Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to rub my big black 9-inch bearD all over the scrotum of a baby boy - please give me some advice on how to make this dream come true

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I know the only way society will embrace my pursuit of this dream is if I become a mohel, but I am not confident I will be able to learn enough Hebrew to pass the Rabbinicist examination.

Also I am worried that I will get distracted from paying attention to my subtle beard sensations tickling that scrotum when I am forced to put a baby's bleeding penis inside my mouth.

I realize there is a heretic minority of unorthodox pseudoRabbis who suck the blood into their mouths via a straw instead of by putting their mouths around the penis, and I would be open to do that to avoid having the gay fellatio distract me from paying attention to the subtle beard sensations of the scrotum tickle...

But the problem with that is since the straw is so long, it puts your chin a further distance away from the baby's bleeding penis AND further away from the baby's scrotum.

I realize if you had a very long beard you could still use it to tickle the baby's scrotum despite your jaw being separated from the baby's bleeding groin by a long straw, but I am not confident my beard is long enough.

Do you think if I doubled my mohel beard from 9 inches to 18 inches that it would be long enough to compensate for that added distance and give the scrotum-tickling that I dream it giving whilst having the slightly less distracting duty of straw-suckling the baby's penis blood instead of mouth-suckling it?

I realize I would probably go to Yahweh-Hell by breaking with tradition because the Oral Torah mandates that Mohels put their mouths around the bleeding penises of baby boys but I'm an atheist so I'm not worried about that.

All I care is to have an excuse to tickle baby balls with my rock-hard beard, and it seems like perhaps there would be enough tolerance for straw-using unorthodox mohels that it would be considered socially acceptable despite it's deviation from Oral Torah.

Delicious

I know the only way society will embrace my pursuit of this dream is if I become a mohel, but I am not confident I will be able to learn enough Hebrew to pass the Rabbinicist examination.

Also I am worried that I will get distracted from paying attention to my subtle beard sensations tickling that scrotum when I am forced to put a baby's bleeding penis inside my mouth.

I realize there is a heretic minority of unorthodox pseudoRabbis who suck the blood into their mouths via a straw instead of by putting their mouths around the penis, and I would be open to do that to avoid having the gay fellatio distract me from paying attention to the subtle beard sensations of the scrotum tickle...

But the problem with that is since the straw is so long, it puts your chin a further distance away from the baby's bleeding penis AND further away from the baby's scrotum.

I realize if you had a very long beard you could still use it to tickle the baby's scrotum despite your jaw being separated from the baby's bleeding groin by a long straw, but I am not confident my beard is long enough.

Do you think if I doubled my mohel beard from 9 inches to 18 inches that it would be long enough to compensate for that added distance and give the scrotum-tickling that I dream it giving whilst having the slightly less distracting duty of straw-suckling the baby's penis blood instead of mouth-suckling it?

I realize I would probably go to Yahweh-Hell by breaking with tradition because the Oral Torah mandates that Mohels put their mouths around the bleeding penises of baby boys but I'm an atheist so I'm not worried about that.

All I care is to have an excuse to tickle baby balls with my rock-hard beard, and it seems like perhaps there would be enough tolerance for straw-using unorthodox mohels that it would be considered socially acceptable despite it's deviation from Oral Torah.

View attachment 457470
:feelsahh:

Dance

Frimet Goldberger said:
Close to nine years ago, a middle-aged Hasid and respected mohel put his mouth on my son’s newly circumcised penis.
I watched trustingly as my eight-day-old baby was whisked away to shul in my mother’s arms
Does the government even have a right to interfere, or is this a matter of religious freedom and autonomy?
When a child’s life is put in danger, and the parents are willfully consenting to it, what, if anything, can we do about it?
I do not know all the answers, but banning MBP is not one of them.

FrimetFrimetKidsShloimy

can you imagine any other people who could get away with bragging about how they paid a man to suck their son's cock and then posting pics of their molested son?

I am not 100% confident I would not have roped if this had happened to me. His mom is pretty cute so the only solace would've been if she had let me ascend with her to make up for the debt of letting a man molest me as a baby.

Shloimy Goldberger was listed as being 9 years old in June 2014 when this article was published. so with the passing of seven years, SHLOIMY GOLDBERGER would be sixteen years old right now. Is he one of us?

Frimet Goldberger said:
Doing an oral history interview can be emotionally draining, but not when children are involved

Imagine identifying as a "supermom" after doing this and the son just has to take it

I came across this article about a guy with the same name getting engaged in October 2020 but pretty sure it's not him, you wouldn't have a beard like that at sixteen https://simchaspot.com/blog/2020/10/08/engagement-of-suri-landau-to-shloimy-goldberger/ it could complicate future searches for him though.

Congregation Shaarey Israel said:
Congregation Shaarey Israel wishes the Goldberger family a hearty mazal tov as Shloimy is called to the Torah as a Bar Mitzvah tomorrow morning 03/17/2018.
Services begin at 8:45 AM.
Shloimy is a generous and fun-loving thirteen-year-old who can often be found playing sports, reading, arguing with his sister, eating, or playing video games (not necessarily in that order).
Due to his vast knowledge in many areas, his mom likes to refer to him as a walking encyclopedia.

Shloimy

If he has such vast knowledge he must've realized by now exactly what was done to him, especially since his mom WROTE about it.

At least one kid at school who wants to bully him must've thrown that "mohel put his mouth on my son’s newly circumcised penis" quote onto his locker.

I want to see Shloimy get into journalism and write about how degenerate Jews are.

Last edited:
You're the most degenerate user on this forum by far and there is no hope for you. I recommend the rope.

You're the most degenerate user on this forum by far and there is no hope for you. I recommend the rope.
I'm pretty sure there are several users here who defend judaism so how am I possibly more degenerate than them?

nigga you weirder than @shii410
At least I’ve seen him talk in a normal way, you beyond help my nigga:feelswhat:
you've seen me talk in normal ways occasionally too I'm sure, just read some of my other posts bro

I am just trying to help exposure the true final boss of society bro, you just don't understand my tactics

you lack subtlety

I'm pretty sure there are several users here who defend judaism so how am I possibly more degenerate than them?
You're a zoophile and an actual pedophile, not the meme kind. So you are more degenerate than jews on here are.

View attachment 457586

View attachment 457588View attachment 457590View attachment 457591

can you imagine any other people who could get away with bragging about how they paid a man to suck their son's cock and then posting pics of their molested son?

I am not 100% confident I would not have roped if this had happened to me. His mom is pretty cute so the only solace would've been if she had let me ascend with her to make up for the debt of letting a man molest me as a baby.

Shloimy Goldberger was listed as being 9 years old in June 2014 when this article was published. so with the passing of seven years, SHLOIMY GOLDBERGER would be sixteen years old right now. Is he one of us?

Imagine identifying as a "supermom" after doing this and the son just has to take it

I came across this article about a guy with the same name getting engaged in October 2020 but pretty sure it's not him, you wouldn't have a beard like that at sixteen https://simchaspot.com/blog/2020/10/08/engagement-of-suri-landau-to-shloimy-goldberger/ it could complicate future searches for him though.

View attachment 457597

If he has such vast knowledge he must've realized by now exactly what was done to him, especially since his mom WROTE about it.

At least one kid at school who wants to bully him must've thrown that "mohel put his mouth on my son’s newly circumcised penis" quote onto his locker.

I want to see Shloimy get into journalism and write about how degenerate Jews are.

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable​

:feelshaha:

You're a zoophile and an actual pedophile, not the meme kind. So you are more degenerate than jews on here are.

My attraction to mid-pubescent girls (and occasionally even post-pubescent ones) is too strong for my attraction to pre-pubescent ones to qualify as pedophilia, you should research the criteria fren

This is even moreso when considering other paraphilia-related stuff like hypothetically imagining fucking a dolphin, lioness or talking pony : the open-mindedness just doesn't occupy enough of my regular thinking to deserve the term.

Also very unclear as to why you think grown men sucking blood from the penises of baby boys is "less degenerate" than wanting to snuggle with tween girls. Pretty sure the latter is a bit more of a natural impulse.

My attraction to mid-pubescent girls (and occasionally even post-pubescent ones) is too strong for my attraction to pre-pubescent ones to qualify as pedophilia, you should research the criteria fren

This is even moreso when considering other paraphilia-related stuff like hypothetically imagining fucking a dolphin, lioness or talking pony : the open-mindedness just doesn't occupy enough of my regular thinking to deserve the term.

Also very unclear as to why you think grown men sucking blood from the penises of baby boys is "less degenerate" than wanting to snuggle with tween girls. Pretty sure the latter is a bit more of a natural impulse.
If you are attracted to to animals and kids you are a zoophile and pedophile. Good cope though. I'm sure that many animala and kid fuckers are also attracted to regualar women. And i don't think that being into teen girls i wrong. I said kids

If you are attracted to to animals and kids you are a zoophile and pedophile.
I have no idea WTF you mean by "kids", hopefully not "anyone under 18" faggotry like IT

if you do happen to mean "prepubescents" then I'd still disagree: EVERYONE is attracted to them, the question is 'how much'

As you can see below, normal men (study terms them teleio) are nearly as attracted to pubescent girls as to post-pubescent (adult) ones.

Prepubescent girls are also a close third: you're far more attracted to them than you are to any type of male, for example.

Phallometric

Above study kinda confuses me: the thing normal men are least attracted to (red: other men) gets a higher sexual response than ANYTHING a pedophile produces? I can't help but wonder if the sampling of pedophiles in that study were very low-testosterone.

The study is probably biased since even if they don't have pedophiles on testosterone blockers, they're only testing prisoners who are going to be low-T from constant stress/depression in jail. Plus they probably led depressed lives: Chad doesn't go to jail for fucking young girls after all, so high-T handome pedophiles would remain free and excluded from the test.

So taking that into account I think you should probably multiply that response to try and get similar volume measurements. For example let's say I increase it to 7x to get a similar "highest" output, it looks more like this:

Sevenfold

That seems a bit more believable, and as you can see,
1) why wold there be a higher attraction to pubescent girls (gray) than to mid prepubescent (green) ones? pedophilia means preferring pre, so this is more likely to reflect "situational sex offenders" than actual pedophiles​
2) it seems hard to believe that pedophiles would be more attracted to prepubescent boys than to adult women, that certainly doesn't describe me, I find adult women more attractive​

I expect part of this data is because homosexuals are just more likely to break the law (or at least far more likely to be punished for doing so... probably some combination of the two) and thus get over-represented in the prison population of diagnosed pedophiles who are tested in these studies.

Good cope though. I'm sure that many animala and kid fuckers are also attracted to regualar women. And i don't think that being into teen girls i wrong. I said kids

Different people mean different things by kids, so if you won't give specific numbers please at least give stages (pre/mid/post) or tanner ratings or cup size or whatev.

That's disgusting dude

thats fucked up

View attachment 457470
Based for mocking the joos but the post is fucking disgusting dude, I couldn't read the whole thing :feelswhat:
High IQ comeback ngl

Rubbing your dick on a baby

where do I say that?

bearD is facial hair not ursine penis
Based for mocking the joos but the post is fucking disgusting dude, I couldn't read the whole thing :feelswhat:
can't be as disgusting as the jews

the whole point of the parody is to highlight how much more actual disgusting they are

because rubbing your facial hair on a baby's dick is obviously way less degen than putting the baby's dick in your mouth (what the jews do)

yet even rubbing beards on baby dicks is obviously fucked up

the whole point is that this is a new idea people haven't rationalized so it seems freshly outrageous

and it provokes thought about the far-more-degen and ACTUALLY-HAPPENING blowjobs mohels give to babies

Bob Bowers was a hero

View attachment 457470
@incelerated and @Diocel can relate even though they have SJCs.

Based thread (Perhaps a bit too based tbh)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back