Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to quit my disability pension

M

malakai

Banned
-
I’m M21, I’ve been on a disability (Autism) pension since I left school in 2014, I get $420 a fortnight for basically being disabled.
I have to attend these pointless job clubs twice a week, I can’t stand it any longer and just want to rot at home in peace.

The only reason I stay on the pension, is because my mum relies on the rent money since I haven’t worked since 2016. Should I just quit and risk her kicking me out? I don’t like taking handouts from the Gov. and feel pathetic enough as is.

I’m M21, I’ve been on a disability (Autism) pension since I left school in 2014, I get $420 a fortnight for basically being disabled.
I have to attend these pointless job clubs twice a week, I can’t stand it any longer and just want to rot at home in peace.

The only reason I stay on the pension, is because my mum relies on the rent money since I haven’t worked since 2016. Should I just quit and risk her kicking me out? I don’t like taking handouts from the Gov. and feel pathetic enough as is.

dont leave, 840$/month is good money if you're not doing anything hard. i understand it takes patience to deal with people in some retarded job clubs or whatever that is, but just keep up with it, its way better than getting kicked out.

You're very lucky to be getting disability. My brother has autism as well, but because he is high functioning, he doesn't qualify for disability, making him a huge burden on my parents. He has calmed down since they stopped trying to make him get a job. Like the poster above said, $840 is good money for going to an event twice a week. However, I do understand that going to the job fair with no intention of getting one feels disingenuous. How much of your neetbux do you get to keep?

Damn sorry to hear you have autism man my little brother has it low functioning but parents make to much money to qualify him for disability / I would fucking love to qualify for disability though.

why would you ever wanna quit that bro