Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to quit my job

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
I want to quit my job so badddd. Please lend me the strength to quit my job, I need to quit my job really really bad. Please

Whats stopping you ?

can you get neetbux?

I don't even need it rn, I live with my mom.
is there any risk of her kicking you out or anything like that? if not then just stop going. dont even call and tell them youre quitting, literally just dont show up and ignore their calls

is there any risk of her kicking you out or anything like that? if not then just stop going. dont even call and tell them youre quitting, literally just dont show up and ignore their calls
No she won't. I can't do that, the guy that hired me is too nice.

Is it the coworkers

I don't even need it rn, I live with my mom.
I used to think the same way but its so worth it, you are going to be laughing when you see them deposit money in your bank for doing NOTHING

No I just hate working
Oh, I can relate. That's why I chose occupations that require me to do nothing more or less since I'm not really passionate about my job to be motivated to work

there's no way i'm eligible
It depends on your circumstances and the country you are in, worth looking in to 100%