Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to permanently log off.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I've been browsing this forum since 2018 and made an account in 2020 to finally vent my frustrations. I've been browsing "pill" studies, posts, videos and content in general since I was 14 years old and I am soon to be a 23 year old KHHV. I've spent my entire life in front of a screen from as early as 5-6 years old and it's time to say that things have finally run their course. I want to heal my brain from years of perpetual internet use that have ultimately fried my brain beyond repair. Years of being a NEET KHHV isolated and disaffected loner have made me devoid of any empathy. I have consumed everything online. The internet has reached a point of 0 novelty, has been completely centralized, and is now enjoyed by the lowest common denominator while simultaneously fostering a hostile approach to those on the fringe. It is truly over. I feel as though there is literally nothing left to absorb in regards to the incelosphere and my opinions in regards to western civilization, intersexual dynamics, and things getting better as a whole are just so far gone at this point that it's not even worth spending a single second of brainpower worrying about. I don't think there will be some sort of great collapse, but a world that spirals further and further into a gridlocked, technocratic 3rd-world surveillance hellscape and I want to escape before the buzzer rings so to speak. In many ways it already has.

Last edited:
keep the account just in case

Okay but what will you do when you log off? Answer this question.
I take long breaks from here from time to time but so far always returned eventually because a social zero like me has no where to go irl

keep the account just in case
This. Aside from that just log out bro. I took several breaks for some months and just returned when I felt like it. If you are getting too depressed then just stay out of suifuel and blackpill threads and have casual chats with your fellow incelmen. Love this place to socialize.

See you tomorrow :feelsLSD:

You can move on from blackpill, but blackpill doesnt move on.

>he hasn't realized this is the point where you start memeing

honestly do whatever, if you still have hair and aren't a monster, it's not over for you

damn im in a similar boat, spent my entire life since i was a kid on a screen and now i dont know life without internet. truth is you can't get away from it dude, you cant live a normal life and have irl friends if you're terminally online this badly. it's over :feelsrope:

Just brag something or break another rules and get banned.

I've been browsing this forum since 2018 and made an account in 2020 to finally vent my frustrations. I've been browsing "pill" studies, posts, videos and content in general since I was 14 years old and I am soon to be a 23 year old KHHV. I've spent my entire life in front of a screen from as early as 5-6 years old and it's time to say that things have finally run their course. I want to heal my brain from years of perpetual internet use that have ultimately fried my brain beyond repair. Years of being a NEET KHHV isolated and disaffected loner have made me devoid of any empathy. I have consumed everything online. The internet has reached a point of 0 novelty, has been completely centralized, and is now enjoyed by the lowest common denominator while simultaneously fostering a hostile approach to those on the fringe. It is truly over. I feel as though there is literally nothing left to absorb in regards to the incelosphere and my opinions in regards to western civilization, intersexual dynamics, and things getting better as a whole are just so far gone at this point that it's not even worth spending a single second of brainpower worrying about. I don't think there will be some sort of great collapse, but a world that spirals further and further into a gridlocked, technocratic 3rd-world surveillance hellscape and I want to escape before the buzzer rings so to speak. In many ways it already has.
High IQ. Most of us here can probbly relate to having had way too early and way too much internet access as kids. Healing the wounds caused by this is extremely difficult for people in our situation, I applaud you for taking the steps

Last edited:
Dread it,run from it, blackpill arrives all the same