Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion i want to learn more about incels

D

dwolfg

Banned
-
i am not an incel.but i want to see whats your guys point of view and see your part of the story too so are there any misconceptions or things most people dont understand about incels and also what would you like to be changed in how people see incels?

First of all: Go back to reddit.
Second of all: There isn't a single democratically elected incel commitee/government body which decides "we hate X" or "We like Y" it varies from everyone[UWSL]. [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:
Not all of us are in the same boat in most things, and you will likely never understand what it's like without firsthand experience.

First of all: Go back to reddit.
Second of all: There isn't a single democratically elected incel commitee/government body which decides "we hate X" or "We like Y" it varies from everyone[UWSL]. [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:
Not all of us are in the same boat in most things, and you will likely never understand what it's like without firsthand experience.
well i want to understand it tho like until now in 4 comments i basically didnt get an answear just things that i allready know i know what incels are but i know that from people that are not incels if that makes sense so i want to see the other side of the fence too i dont get like whats so bad about that but yeah

well i want to understand it tho like until now in 4 comments i basically didnt get an answear just things that i allready know i know what incels are but i know that from people that are not incels if that makes sense so i want to see the other side of the fence too i dont get like whats so bad about that but yeah
How old are you?

What did you write in the introduction section when you joined the site

You can't understand being an incel without truly living as a subhuman. If you want to without being born one, do one of those things : chop of your legs, burn yourself on your face, have scars all over your body or get morbidly obese, then you can get blackpilled by simply going out in the world.

Just use Incel wiki
They made it for people like you

Have you had any girlfriends? Any success with girls? How tall are you? What is your race?
yes i have had 1 girlfriend and id say meh succes with girls tall thing isnt really important where i am from that is romania i have short friends that dont have any problems with girls but im tall i think 1.80cm and im white but like i dont want to become an incel i you know said i am not one i want to understand where you guys come from and like ok i dont think i have to have a disability so that someone with a disability can explain to me what daily hardships they face

Women are inherently hypergamous, and are only attracted to top 20% of men [1]. Since the sexual revolution and women being allowed to choose their partners, men on the lower end of the looks hierarchy no longer get to experience love and relationships [2] which makes them angry and frustrated [3]. When the internet was formed, these men came together to discuss and find an explanation to their situation which led to the birth of blackpill philosophy.

Sources:
1)This was a study done by OKCupid (see pic) showing that women rate men far more harshly in looks than men rate women. It was deleted bcz of the backlash it generated.
2) Young male virginity on the rise. They can make all sorts of excuses like men spending more time on their phones but the clear fact is that it's bcz of sexual revolution. Why isn't female Virginity on such a high rise? There is some rise yes but it's not an abnormal increase unlike males.
3)https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/sexual-frustration
Also, take this if you want to know about the holy blackpill: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_blackpill
Us incels are just exposing the dark secrets of women which they so desperately try to hide by saying nonsense like "we only want a nice caring guy we don't care about looks".

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 986px-Young_male_virginity_on_the_rise.jpg
    986px-Young_male_virginity_on_the_rise.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 45
what would you like to be changed in how people see incels?
leave us fucking be and show some respect not based only on looks and sexual success

<5'11
<5/10
<7"

as i said i know what incels are but i want like personal experiences and a discusion
You can't have personal experience when you are not an incel
You can't have a genuine discussion because you share nothing with incels.
Here most incels understand each other because they share common experiences and thoughts.

cope, height does not matter that much if ure 7+/10
same goes for dick size
And face doesn't matter that much if you're 6'3+, so what?
I mean, if you have such a combination, you can't use anything as an advantage. Yes, I think everything is important. Not just height or face alone.

Women are inherently hypergamous, and are only attracted to top 20% of men [1]. Since the sexual revolution and women being allowed to choose their partners, men on the lower end of the looks hierarchy no longer get to experience love and relationships [2] which makes them angry and frustrated [3]. When the internet was formed, these men came together to discuss and find an explanation to their situation which led to the birth of blackpill philosophy.

Sources:
1)This was a study done by OKCupid (see pic) showing that women rate men far more harshly in looks than men rate women. It was deleted bcz of the backlash it generated.
2) Young male virginity on the rise. They can make all sorts of excuses like men spending more time on their phones but the clear fact is that it's bcz of sexual revolution. Why isn't female Virginity on such a high rise? There is some rise yes but it's not an abnormal increase unlike males.
3)https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/sexual-frustration
Also, take this if you want to know about the holy blackpill: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_blackpill
Us incels are just exposing the dark secrets of women which they so desperately try to hide by saying nonsense like "we only want a nice caring guy we don't care about looks".
best comment i got so far thank you for well taking the time to write that so i agree with pretty much everything you have to say thank you for the comment
You can't have personal experience when you are not an incel
You can't have a genuine discussion because you share nothing with incels.
Here most incels understand each other because they share common experiences and thoughts.
why would you ever have a disccusion with somebody that agrees with everything you say? like why even have it fr you know the person is only gonna agree with what you say im here just because im not an incel i dont want anybodies approval i want to be more informed.

Last edited:
And face doesn't matter that much if you're 6'3+, so what?
I mean, if you have such a combination, you can't use anything as an advantage. Yes, I think everything is important. Not just height or face alone.
it does matter
my take on it is: face >>> frame >> height > cock

best comment i got so far thank you for well taking the time to write that so i agree with pretty much everything you have to say thank you for the comment

why would you ever have a disccusion with somebody that agrees with everything you say? like why even have it fr you know the person is only gonna agree with what you say im here just because im not an incel i dont want anybodies approval i want to be more informed.
Thank you for atleast agreeing w us. It's a big deal that a Normie instead of blaming us for not taking showers and not going out (which we all tried) actually understands that our situation is not our fault.

Have a good day ;)

As for the second para, we don't argue w non incels because most if not all just don't listen and give us advice which we have tried already. And then they say "noone is entitled to sex". Imagine saying that to someone who just wants to vent

it does matter
my take on it is: face >>> frame >> height > cock
I think face and height are equally important. Like, generally speaking, if most men are taller than you, then it's over. If most men look better than you, it's over for you too. But there are tall guys with ugly faces and short guys with handsome faces who have sex. As for the size of your cock, it is for sex only, but if your cock is small, for example, then your sexual life will suck. So, I can't say it's less important.
We just can't compare them directly. They're different characteristic. Although some foids may pay more attention to men's height; some, to men's faces; some, to men's cocks. But all foids want Chad (who are tall, handsome and have big dicks).

Incel is short for involuntary celibate meaning that you’re a man that is celibate but not out of choice but as a result of local women not finding you sexually attractive as a result of feminism so you’re unable fo act on your sexual urges so you’re involuntary celibate.

Disfigure yourself and you will learn all you need to know

yes i have had 1 girlfriend and id say meh succes with girls tall thing isnt really important where i am from that is romania i have short friends that dont have any problems with girls but im tall i think 1.80cm and im white but like i dont want to become an incel i you know said i am not one i want to understand where you guys come from and like ok i dont think i have to have a disability so that someone with a disability can explain to me what daily hardships they face

:feelsclown:

The absolute state of this fucking forum...

Noooo napoleon de geso, he was a funny guy i miss him. i hope he's in a better place now surrounded by his loli waifus
He's a faggot tho.:feelsUgh:

180cm and white, hummm.:feelsclown: