Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion i want to learn more about incels

D

dwolfg

Banned
-
57m
i am not an incel.but i want to see whats your guys point of view and see your part of the story too so are there any misconceptions or things most people dont understand about incels and also what would you like to be changed in how people see incels?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 21m
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 21h 23m
incels are not the same thing as mysogynists

incels dont rape, abuse and kill women

incel means any1 that is involuntary celbate
After realizing u r involuntary celibate there are broadly 3 types of "ideologies" u can follow

:bluepill: = ITS UR PERSONALITY BROO
:redpill: = TAKE PLASTIC SURGERY LoL AND STEROIDS
:blackpill: = it was over before it even began LDAR or rope

Chopin

Chopin

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 23h 6m
First of all: Go back to reddit.
Second of all: There isn't a single democratically elected incel commitee/government body which decides "we hate X" or "We like Y" it varies from everyone. :feelsjuice:
Not all of us are in the same boat in most things, and you will likely never understand what it's like without firsthand experience.

D

dwolfg

Banned
-
57m
Chopin said:
First of all: Go back to reddit.
Second of all: There isn't a single democratically elected incel commitee/government body which decides "we hate X" or "We like Y" it varies from everyone. :feelsjuice:
Not all of us are in the same boat in most things, and you will likely never understand what it's like without firsthand experience.
well i want to understand it tho like until now in 4 comments i basically didnt get an answear just things that i allready know i know what incels are but i know that from people that are not incels if that makes sense so i want to see the other side of the fence too i dont get like whats so bad about that but yeah

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
dwolfg said:
well i want to understand it tho like until now in 4 comments i basically didnt get an answear just things that i allready know i know what incels are but i know that from people that are not incels if that makes sense so i want to see the other side of the fence too i dont get like whats so bad about that but yeah
How old are you?

B

Burnscarcel

Recruit
★★
7d 2h 1m
dwolfg said:
What did you write in the introduction section when you joined the site

Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
12d 23h 26m
You can't understand being an incel without truly living as a subhuman. If you want to without being born one, do one of those things : chop of your legs, burn yourself on your face, have scars all over your body or get morbidly obese, then you can get blackpilled by simply going out in the world.

D

dwolfg

Banned
-
57m
RecessedChinCel said:
How old are you?
Burnscarcel said:
What did you write in the introduction section when you joined the site
that i want to learn more about incels wich is well what im trying to do see their point of view

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
dwolfg said:
Have you had any girlfriends? Any success with girls? How tall are you? What is your race?

B

Burnscarcel

Recruit
★★
7d 2h 1m
dwolfg said:

that i want to learn more about incels wich is well what im trying to do see their point of view
Jfl at mods

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
Just use Incel wiki
They made it for people like you

D

dwolfg

Banned
-
57m
RecessedChinCel said:
Have you had any girlfriends? Any success with girls? How tall are you? What is your race?
yes i have had 1 girlfriend and id say meh succes with girls tall thing isnt really important where i am from that is romania i have short friends that dont have any problems with girls but im tall i think 1.80cm and im white but like i dont want to become an incel i you know said i am not one i want to understand where you guys come from and like ok i dont think i have to have a disability so that someone with a disability can explain to me what daily hardships they face

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
18d 6h 29m
Women are inherently hypergamous, and are only attracted to top 20% of men [1]. Since the sexual revolution and women being allowed to choose their partners, men on the lower end of the looks hierarchy no longer get to experience love and relationships [2] which makes them angry and frustrated [3]. When the internet was formed, these men came together to discuss and find an explanation to their situation which led to the birth of blackpill philosophy.

Sources:
1)This was a study done by OKCupid (see pic) showing that women rate men far more harshly in looks than men rate women. It was deleted bcz of the backlash it generated.
2) Young male virginity on the rise. They can make all sorts of excuses like men spending more time on their phones but the clear fact is that it's bcz of sexual revolution. Why isn't female Virginity on such a high rise? There is some rise yes but it's not an abnormal increase unlike males.
3)https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/sexual-frustration
Also, take this if you want to know about the holy blackpill: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_blackpill
Us incels are just exposing the dark secrets of women which they so desperately try to hide by saying nonsense like "we only want a nice caring guy we don't care about looks".

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 986px-Young_male_virginity_on_the_rise.jpg
    986px-Young_male_virginity_on_the_rise.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 45
D

dwolfg

Banned
-
57m
Moody-Silver said:
Just use Incel wiki
They made it for people like you
as i said i know what incels are but i want like personal experiences and a discusion

govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
dwolfg said:
what would you like to be changed in how people see incels?
leave us fucking be and show some respect not based only on looks and sexual success

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 31m
<5'11
<5/10
<7"

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
34d 6h 21m
dwolfg said:
as i said i know what incels are but i want like personal experiences and a discusion
You can't have personal experience when you are not an incel
You can't have a genuine discussion because you share nothing with incels.
Here most incels understand each other because they share common experiences and thoughts.

govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
I want to believe said:
<5'11
<5/10
<7"
cope, height does not matter that much if ure 7+/10
same goes for dick size

I want to believe

I want to believe

★★★★★
61d 31m
govnyaker said:
cope, height does not matter that much if ure 7+/10
same goes for dick size
And face doesn't matter that much if you're 6'3+, so what?
I mean, if you have such a combination, you can't use anything as an advantage. Yes, I think everything is important. Not just height or face alone.

D

dwolfg

Banned
-
57m
Blackpillapologist said:
Women are inherently hypergamous, and are only attracted to top 20% of men [1]. Since the sexual revolution and women being allowed to choose their partners, men on the lower end of the looks hierarchy no longer get to experience love and relationships [2] which makes them angry and frustrated [3]. When the internet was formed, these men came together to discuss and find an explanation to their situation which led to the birth of blackpill philosophy.

Sources:
1)This was a study done by OKCupid (see pic) showing that women rate men far more harshly in looks than men rate women. It was deleted bcz of the backlash it generated.
2) Young male virginity on the rise. They can make all sorts of excuses like men spending more time on their phones but the clear fact is that it's bcz of sexual revolution. Why isn't female Virginity on such a high rise? There is some rise yes but it's not an abnormal increase unlike males.
3)https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/sexual-frustration
Also, take this if you want to know about the holy blackpill: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_blackpill
Us incels are just exposing the dark secrets of women which they so desperately try to hide by saying nonsense like "we only want a nice caring guy we don't care about looks".
best comment i got so far thank you for well taking the time to write that so i agree with pretty much everything you have to say thank you for the comment
Moody-Silver said:
You can't have personal experience when you are not an incel
You can't have a genuine discussion because you share nothing with incels.
Here most incels understand each other because they share common experiences and thoughts.
why would you ever have a disccusion with somebody that agrees with everything you say? like why even have it fr you know the person is only gonna agree with what you say im here just because im not an incel i dont want anybodies approval i want to be more informed.

Last edited:
govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
I want to believe said:
And face doesn't matter that much if you're 6'3+, so what?
I mean, if you have such a combination, you can't use anything as an advantage. Yes, I think everything is important. Not just height or face alone.
it does matter
my take on it is: face >>> frame >> height > cock

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
18d 6h 29m
dwolfg said:
best comment i got so far thank you for well taking the time to write that so i agree with pretty much everything you have to say thank you for the comment

why would you ever have a disccusion with somebody that agrees with everything you say? like why even have it fr you know the person is only gonna agree with what you say im here just because im not an incel i dont want anybodies approval i want to be more informed.
Thank you for atleast agreeing w us. It's a big deal that a Normie instead of blaming us for not taking showers and not going out (which we all tried) actually understands that our situation is not our fault.

Have a good day ;)

As for the second para, we don't argue w non incels because most if not all just don't listen and give us advice which we have tried already. And then they say "noone is entitled to sex". Imagine saying that to someone who just wants to vent

I want to believe

I want to believe

★★★★★
61d 31m
govnyaker said:
it does matter
my take on it is: face >>> frame >> height > cock
I think face and height are equally important. Like, generally speaking, if most men are taller than you, then it's over. If most men look better than you, it's over for you too. But there are tall guys with ugly faces and short guys with handsome faces who have sex. As for the size of your cock, it is for sex only, but if your cock is small, for example, then your sexual life will suck. So, I can't say it's less important.
We just can't compare them directly. They're different characteristic. Although some foids may pay more attention to men's height; some, to men's faces; some, to men's cocks. But all foids want Chad (who are tall, handsome and have big dicks).

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
13d 13h 34m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 11h 21m
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 10h 52m
Incel is short for involuntary celibate meaning that you’re a man that is celibate but not out of choice but as a result of local women not finding you sexually attractive as a result of feminism so you’re unable fo act on your sexual urges so you’re involuntary celibate.

Siege

Siege

Greycel
2h 15m
Disfigure yourself and you will learn all you need to know

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
150d 1h 39m
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
7d 20h 38m
dwolfg said:
yes i have had 1 girlfriend and id say meh succes with girls tall thing isnt really important where i am from that is romania i have short friends that dont have any problems with girls but im tall i think 1.80cm and im white but like i dont want to become an incel i you know said i am not one i want to understand where you guys come from and like ok i dont think i have to have a disability so that someone with a disability can explain to me what daily hardships they face

:feelsclown:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
45d 7h 22m
The absolute state of this fucking forum...

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
64d 50m
lemon21 said:
Noooo napoleon de geso, he was a funny guy i miss him. i hope he's in a better place now surrounded by his loli waifus
He's a faggot tho.:feelsUgh:

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
180cm and white, hummm.:feelsclown: