Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fuck a prime 20 year old Stacy till she bleeds

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I want to bend over a 20 year old Stacy and fuck her until she bleeds like shes on her period then make her suck me off until I bust in her mouth while I'm planning a nintendo switch ( in Saints row 3 )

Based. But for me, I want to fuck a foid in its ass so hard that it thinks of me whenever it shits blood for the next week

I want to bend over a 20 year old Stacy and fuck her until she bleeds like shes on her period then make her suck me off until I bust in her mouth while I'm planning a nintendo switch ( in Saints row 3 )
I want Stacy feet brocel

I want to have loving baby making sexual intercourse with a virgin kissless hugless woman that truly loves me and will never betray me :cryfeels:

Based. But for me, I want to fuck a foid in its ass so hard that it thinks of me whenever it shits blood for the next week
Hard agree, a retard sorority hole

why isn't raping whorish foids legal!?!? why?? (in Simcity)