Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Want Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
Where's my testosterone? How come FtMs get it like they're buying candy from the store, while I need a "genuine medical reason." The fuck?

you also sometimes hear how it's "child abuse" to give your son testo injections (in order to become more masculine) but somehow it's okay to change his gender :feelstastyman:

Just tell your doctor you are a female and want to transition to male.

you also sometimes hear how it's "child abuse" to give your son testo injections (in order to become more masculine) but somehow it's okay to change his gender :feelstastyman:
extremely brutal and suifuel

Nah, it's not good for prepubescent/pubescent children because it closes your growth plates.
Just tell your doctor you are a female and want to transition to male.
:feelskek: Great idea. I was gonna say you have to look androgynous for it to work, but I remembered how PC doctors are. They will literally give any :whitepill: you ask them to. They give SSRIs and antidepressants to children, which has a predictable result:

The decades of evidence that antidepressants cause mass v0 Ct4rEa4ka2FkPWaeCWoWtN WM6 qFyGfoTx