Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to rope but it would burden my family

imugly

imugly

Banned
-
The only reason why I’m alive right now is practically because of my family. I lived overseas with my Granps for two years then he died so I had to come back to this shitty American soil.
My granps hated how I stayed home and did nothing but didn’t do anything about it. That’s why I liked staying with him.

Now I live with my parents again. They’re strict on making me study for my GED. And to pass the test.

Fuck. I can’t do this, I cannot study for the life of me, it’s a living hell. That and my father wants me to get in shape because I gained some pounds while NEET maxing with my granps.
I honestly want to rope, this is all so tiring. They want me to get a job and get my own place and shit. But why would I?
To come home to a cold and silent house jfl?

No wife no kids. And I am tired of telling myself it’ll happen. I’ll get married one day.
I won’t.
I’m ugly, and I need Lower Jaw Surgery and a rhinoplasty to look human.
That’s costly. And I’m broke.

Dead or alive nobody cares about you

Youre parents burdened you with the curse of incel life and continue to harass you and continue to foist their retarded expectations upon you. You have no duty to them. If they have the gall to force us into this wretched earth then goddamnit I have the power to remove my life if I so choose. So eradicate that self-cucking from your mind.

But I don't kms because i'm a lazy pussy and still can make money to by drugs and other copes and retire/neet the rest of my life away when I cant take it anymore. My selfish parents are not what's holding me back jfl.

Then dont rope.

thats cope

even if they were gone survival instinct would kick in and you make some other excuse up

Youre parents burdened you with the curse of incel life and continue to harass you and continue to foist their retarded expectations upon you. You have no duty to them. If they have the gall to force us into this wretched earth then goddamnit I have the power to remove my life if I so choose. So eradicate that self-cucking from your mind.

But I don't kms because i'm a lazy pussy and still can make money to by drugs and other copes and retire/neet the rest of my life away when I cant take it anymore. My selfish parents are not what's holding me back jfl.
All I need is to be neet.
They blame me for being a bad influence on my younger brothers who are 6’0+ and not incel.

Like jfl, they’re fine. They will never suffer in life. If they had my cards then I would understand me being a better influence.
They say they want the best for me, but I told them the best they can do for me is get me surgery or let me die.
They refused and said “all we owe you is an education.”

Isn't that the whole point
I want to die not feeling like they’re gonna blame me for the things to come after my roping.
“We did everything for him, we spent so much money and he wasted it all.”

I guess their words wouldn’t matter if I’m not there to hear it.