Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Spanish soldiers change gender to gain benefits intended for women

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek:. But I was told that nothing like this would ever happen? I thought that men are privileged and women are oppressed, and that no man could ever benefit in any way by changing his gender and that's why none of them would ever do it except if they were A TRUE AND HONEST WOMAN underneath all that muscle and testosterone? I thougt that the real threat is women mass changing their gender due to the reality of living under a patriarchal system filled with male privilege?

Corporal Perdigones said “positive discrimination” was an incentive for becoming a woman.

“For changing my gender, I have been told that my pension has gone up because women get more to compensate for inequality. I also get 15 per cent more salary for being a mother,” he said.

Cool, I want to change into a Chad now!

Tenor 454809468

The is the kind of thing I like to see. The entire liberal west will implode and crumble upon its own stupidity and hypocrisy. Game the rigged system.

b-b-ut the patriarchy!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back