Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I told him not to call me "buddy"

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Funny thing that happend yesterday.
Remember this thread?:

Yesterday while I was grabbing grub from the same shop, that faggot called me buddy twice.
After I paid for my stuff, I asked him to stop calling me buddy, and he was kinda speechless, looked sad and disappointed and he didn't know how to respond.
He probably thought we were friends or some shit.
Nigga, the only reason we know each other is cause I go to your shitty shop to buy food, drinks and cigarettes and to make withdraws or get statements from the in store ATM.
We don't even know each ohers names.

I hope he cried over a pot of ben and jerrys in the shower room at home after this jfl!

Last edited:
Remember this thread?:

Yesterday while I was grabbing grub from the same shop, that faggot called me buddy twice.
After I paid for my stuff, I asked him to stop calling me buddy, and he was kinda speechless, looked sad and disappointed and he didn't know how to respond.
Nigga, the only reason we know each other is cause I go to your shitty shop to buy food, drinks and cigarettes and to make withdraws or get statements from the in store ATM.

I hope he cried over a pot of ben and jerrys in the shower room at home after this jfl!
dr autismo

Dr. Autismo

You cannot comprehend my mighty autism!​

Remember this thread?:

Buddy is a diminutive term. I know I would not be called buddy if I looked older. Even by people that know my age, it's faggoty shit.

Or they think your slow.

Last edited: