Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want a teen gf so badly

Missing out on teen love is killing me. I just want a cute teen gf. I want to hang out with her at the park, lying in the grass and watching the sun go down, looking at the stars. I want to lie in bed with her, watching anime together and cuddling. I want to be her first kiss, experiencing innocent love together. I want to to be her first and take her virginity. I want to have passionate sex with her and enjoy her during her prime. And afterwards we would lie in bed together and fall asleep in each others arms.....

Why will I never experience this? Why will I always wake up alone in my cold room with nobody next to me. I will have to study and wageslave, but for what? Just to live alone in a small apartment, if I ever move out at all? Being alone and unhappy until the day I die....

I hate my life so much:cryfeels::feelscry:
:feelsrope:

Same brocel I'm 24 now and a KHHV no Stacy/foids wants me coz I'm ugly pinoycel

#MeToo

I also want you to have a teen gf so badly

same, i guess the only 2 options that available to me are either rope or rape (in video game)

I'm 26... a KHHV... never got close to getting a gf. Very ugly (literally a 1.5/10). Very short (5'4).

It's so depressing seeing foids on instagram who are cute, or chad/stacy couples, it makes me so so envious I get angry.

I'm only outside when I walk my dog (I drive to a forest with no people to walk him there).

And I have literally never talked to a girl in my life (only during class on school group projects, where we were forced to talk). Can you believe that? Neither can I!

There are a few foids on instagram I will never get, one is 4'11"... holy, her face is like a 7/10, but her body is a 9/10... I will never have that... she's 19 or 20...

Thinking back how I missed out on my development, on the experiences, I could cry, where it not for my anti-depressant I'm taking. I still feel extremely sad (the med doesnt do shit). And I hate the chads most of all, all of them so arrogant and self-entitled
I just turned a 29 KHHV it ain't easy , good luck.

>make fun of an incel venting about his inceldom on an incel forum
sounds about right
No. The pictures didn't really mean him. Any woman would literally laugh at your thread, knowing their true evil nature.

I will dream about teenage love and suffer for the rest of my life.

Sorry, you live in Jew World where all women are whores and hags gatekeep nubile women.