Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want a teen gf so badly

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Missing out on teen love is killing me. I just want a cute teen gf. I want to hang out with her at the park, lying in the grass and watching the sun go down, looking at the stars. I want to lie in bed with her, watching anime together and cuddling. I want to be her first kiss, experiencing innocent love together. I want to to be her first and take her virginity. I want to have passionate sex with her and enjoy her during her prime. And afterwards we would lie in bed together and fall asleep in each others arms.....

Why will I never experience this? Why will I always wake up alone in my cold room with nobody next to me. I will have to study and wageslave, but for what? Just to live alone in a small apartment, if I ever move out at all? Being alone and unhappy until the day I die....

I hate my life so much:cryfeels::feelscry:

45733 1

damn that's deep yo

Missing out on teen love is killing me. I just want a cute teen gf. I want to hang out with her at the park, lying in the grass and watching the sun go down, looking at the stars. I want to lie in bed with her, watching anime together and cuddling. I want to be her first kiss, experiencing innocent love together. I want to to be her first and take her virginity. I want to have passionate sex with her and enjoy her during her prime. And afterwards we would lie in bed together and fall asleep in each others arms.....

Why will I never experience this? Why will I always wake up alone in my cold room with nobody next to me. I will have to study and wageslave, but for what? Just to live alone in a small apartment, if I ever move out at all? Being alone and unhappy until the day I die....

young-beautiful-woman-wearing-casual-white-t-shirt-laughing-at-you-pointing-finger-to-the-camera-with-hand-over-mouth-shame-expression-2GYYXHM.jpg

woman-pointing-laughing-you-600w-480113947.jpg

I'm 20 so I never have -and never will- get to experience teen love.

I missed out on a critical development stage in my life; a most pure, innocent stage in which I am young & naive, experiencing love with someone equally as young & naive as me :feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

Fucking over, no amount of pussy as reparations or even money -which would be better honestly since if I could just neet and be able to afford my copes I would never work again- could make up for this.

I missed out on teen love too.

Im turning 20 this summer.

50361.jpg
34227 2

@Adolf Hitler @Sheldor

You're like 16 so you can legally fuck the foids this kiddie lover nigga dreams of
One problem I can't do it legally because the only way I could have sex with a foid is by rape (in video game)

Why don't you fantasize about a robust curvy mogger amazon foid who will give you strong sons?
not my type personally

why don't you fantasize about a teen girl that will grow up into a curvy mogger amazon foid?

Why don't you fantasize about a robust curvy mogger amazon foid who will give you strong sons?
I like the sound of this mang :feelsthink:.

why don't you fantasize about a teen girl that will grow up into a curvy mogger amazon foid?
Teens are too tiny. Have no curves. I need a athletic thick fit curvy foid to rape.

I missed out on a critical development stage in my life; a most pure, innocent stage in which I am young & naive, experiencing love with someone equally as young & naive as me :feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

Fucking over, no amount of pussy as reparations or even money -which would be better honestly since if I could just neet and be able to afford my copes I would never work again- could make up for this.
What if you ascended tomorrow with a virgin 18 yo foid?

Young and youthful good-looking teenage girls on their prime.
Close Up Portrait Of Beautiful Teen Girl Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty  Free Image. Image 125231450.
sudbonosnye-gody-dlya-telca.jpg
5my72n73

We will never have this.
ever.

Maybe in the next life

I'm 26... a KHHV... never got close to getting a gf. Very ugly (literally a 1.5/10). Very short (5'4).

It's so depressing seeing foids on instagram who are cute, or chad/stacy couples, it makes me so so envious I get angry.

I'm only outside when I walk my dog (I drive to a forest with no people to walk him there).

And I have literally never talked to a girl in my life (only during class on school group projects, where we were forced to talk). Can you believe that? Neither can I!

There are a few foids on instagram I will never get, one is 4'11"... holy, her face is like a 7/10, but her body is a 9/10... I will never have that... she's 19 or 20...

Thinking back how I missed out on my development, on the experiences, I could cry, where it not for my anti-depressant I'm taking. I still feel extremely sad (the med doesnt do shit). And I hate the chads most of all, all of them so arrogant and self-entitled

Re: I like how (militant) feminists always imply that only males
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158466899Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:55 PM CDT
"True" equality in every aspect is impossible to achieve. It's much more crucial to recognize general characteristics of a human that's not gender-specific rather than attempting to mimic qualities of the opposite gender in an attempt to gain respect among a group of individuals.
Re: I hate people who pretend to be insane for attention
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158467185Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:58 PM CDT
Ah yes, there's many variants of the common attention-garnering individual. Feigning "Insanity" makes it much more difficulty for the psychologically unstable to seek necessary care.

teenlove pill is the most brutal

just wait till you miss out on love in your 20s too it's brutal

I always try to not think about missing out on teen love. Then I see 6ft mogging teenage chad with his cute gf, both in uniform, while I am out walking. I can't help but seethe. Sometimes it is so bad my vision goes grey and I feel tense in every part of my body. You just know they are gonna go back and fuck like rabbits, the guy is gonna be in ecstasy, meanwhile even being jealous makes me an evil pedo in the eyes of soyciety. It's half the reason I want to move far away from people, so I don't have to be confronted with this suifuel every fucking day.

What normalfaggots and chads don't understand is that most of us feel this way because in terms of social development, we are perma-adolescents. We never reached the milestones or had our rites of passage. I just want a girl as inexperienced and at the same level of development as me. But it will never happen, because girls take dick from 14. How is it not a "power imbalance" that the only girls in my dating range will have a decade of relationship experience whilst I have none? Fuck this gay Earth.

I always try to not think about missing out on teen love. Then I see 6ft mogging teenage chad with his cute gf, both in uniform, while I am out walking. I can't help but seethe. Sometimes it is so bad my vision goes grey and I feel tense in every part of my body. You just know they are gonna go back and fuck like rabbits, the guy is gonna be in ecstasy, meanwhile even being jealous makes me an evil pedo in the eyes of soyciety. It's half the reason I want to move far away from people, so I don't have to be confronted with this suifuel every fucking day.

What normalfaggots and chads don't understand is that most of us feel this way because in terms of social development, we are perma-adolescents. We never reached the milestones or had our rites of passage. I just want a girl as inexperienced and at the same level of development as me. But it will never happen, because girls take dick from 14. How is it not a "power imbalance" that the only girls in my dating range will have a decade of relationship experience whilst I have none? Fuck this gay Earth.
read everything. relatable post.
suicidefuel :feelsrope:

Same. And I'm almost going on 40.

It's weird, just not knowing what seems to be a whole vocabulary of life for literally everyone else around me.

Sometimes I wonder if that headspace is filled with other things. I am not sure if Star Trek trivia was supposed to go into that space.