Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I visited IT for the first time

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

The official ducker of this forum
★★★
I visited IT for the first time ever and here's a few things I noticed. They liked to dismiss mental illnesses because the people suffering from them had wrong opinions. Very progressive and cool. Also, they love to shame people for their appearance. If you are an ugly male, it is funny, haha. But if you dare say that a female is ugly, it is not funny in the slightest. Actually, it is misogynistic. Thirdly, they celebrate censorship. For them it is amazing and justified if an incel gets silenced. It is natural, really. Who would want to listen to the opinions of people who don't have sex? Right guys? Right? :feelsrope:

Why give them attention?

They know they've got jack shit when it comes to arguing with the blackpill, so they just make fun of people who they disagree with. The blackpill is fact not theory.

IT are wasting their time obsessing over this forum. The incels in denial on there should realize that being a male feminist isn't going to get them laid and accept the blackpill. The rest of the normies and foids there should go out and have sex like they usually do, if their lives are so much better than ours and like to rub that to our faces then why waste their time? Besides, sex havers and Chads are worst sexists and committers of violence against women.

If you are an ugly male, it is funny, haha. But if you dare say that a female is ugly, it is not funny in the slightest. Actually, it is misogynistic.
I got shadowbanned on Youtube for saying a foid in a certain video was not pretty -- then, a commenter said I was calling her 'ugly'. Shortly after that, I noticed my comments are invisible
Calling a foid ugly is now in the same lines of saying "rape" and "nigger"

Nothing new. Men can be ridiculed if men have mental illness or if men are ugly.

Women can't be critiqued even for legitimate reasons, like their entitlement, hypergamy and unreasonable behavior.

Besides, sex havers and Chads are worst sexists and committers of violence against women.
This is why they have to hate us. If we aren't the problem, then they are the problem, and they just can't have that.

This is why they have to hate us. If we aren't the problem, then they are the problem, and they just can't have that.
Even the faggots on IT know that the blackpill is true. They know that most of the things we say here are facts, but they try to deny it and cherrypick controversial threads to make us sound like lunatics but even they from time to time admit to the blackpill.

I've been posted a few times on IT. They really are bottom of the barrel. They don't actually respond to anything in good faith, they just strawman, cherrypick and namecall like everywhere else.

Best thing to do is eithe ignore them or call them out for being seething post wall roasties and uggos.

I've been posted a few times on IT. They really are bottom of the barrel. They don't actually respond to anything in good faith, they just strawman, cherrypick and namecall like everywhere else.

Best thing to do is eithe ignore them or call them out for being seething post wall roasties and uggos.
I'm surprised that place hasn't been taken down already, the fact that IT is a toxic cesspool known for brigading other communities and bullying users goes against Cuckddit's ToS.

Yeah i check it time to time if im making some roasties seethe and they have zero reasonable arguments just pure seething :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am new to .is but i must say those itcucks are bluepilled as hell. It's probably run by some landwhales who got dumped by chaf

It's the same thing if you haven't realized.
Chrome ztTBb5sIuA

At least she's being honest. Usually foids are honest around chads (especially after their cum drug has been administered) and other foids.
Chrome zZ9jtrGYxs

More contradictions once again! Would you agree to censor your friend Dr. Pizza, a convicted pedophile from r/IncelTears, and would you agree to censor violence against incels?
Chrome QdWwgVVboU

It's the same thing if you haven't realized.
View attachment 587956
At least she's being honest. Usually foids are honest around chads (especially after their cum drug has been administered) and other foids.
View attachment 587955
More contradictions once again! Would you agree to censor your friend Dr. Pizza, a convicted pedophile from r/IncelTears, and would you agree to censor violence against incels?
View attachment 587954
They shit on us simply for being sexually undesirable but they know the blackpill is true. Fuck whores, the real losers of society are coalburning single moms with a dozen bastard mongrels.

They shit on us simply for being sexually undesirable but they know the blackpill is true. Fuck whores, the real losers of society are coalburning single moms with a dozen bastard mongrels.
That's what i've always said, they know the blackpill isn't a theory but its science. Mountains of science backs up our conclusions but they're too high on copium to realize it

That's what i've always said, they know the blackpill isn't a theory but its science. Mountains of science backs up our conclusions but they're too high on copium to realize it
They ain't coping, they just want to shit on us because we are an easy target for them to bully.

They ain't coping, they just want to shit on us because we are an easy target for them to bully.
But their bullying is a cope to ignore the reality that we expose to them. They can shit on us all they want but it doesn't matter, the blackpill is still true regardless

But their bullying is a cope to ignore the reality that we expose to them. They can shit on us all they want but it doesn't matter, the blackpill is still true regardless
The reason why they want to supress the blackpill is because foids want to keep control of low-value men by making them simps and orbiters, which is why they want to keep them in denial and give them false hope. Once female nature is exposed, he is no longer be able to be under the control of foids and is therefore a threat.

Nothing new. Men can be ridiculed if men have mental illness or if men are ugly.

Women can't be critiqued even for legitimate reasons, like their entitlement, hypergamy and unreasonable behavior.
This

The reason why they want to supress the blackpill is because foids want to keep control of low-value men by making them simps and orbiters, which is why they want to keep them in denial and give them false hope. Once female nature is exposed, he is no longer be able to be under the control of foids and is therefore a threat.
Precisely, every woman has their circle of men that fulfil her needs. This is a shitty mgtow meme but it shows the point well
Female harem

I visit it daily, everything they say can be easily refuted and so stupid, that I get headaches frequently. I gotta stop visiting :feelstastyman: