Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I visited an incel forum. I am truly shocked & horrified

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/tdjzzb/i_visited_an_incel_forum_i_am_truly_shocked/

HOW DARE YOU NOT WORSHIP THE WOMEN WHO WANT YOU GENOCIDED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THE WOMEN WHO WILL CUCK YOU, TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT, THROW YOU IN PRISON, MAKE FUN OF YOU AND BULLY YOU FOR NOT BEING A CHAD YOU MISOGYNISTIC INCEL :feels::feels::feels:

Sorry, but I don't think any sane blackpilled man is interested in simping for some worthless Chad's fuck toys who are making the world a shitty place just by existing

Shocked by what? This place is not even edgy.
HOW DARE YOU NOT WORSHIP THE WOMEN WHO WANT YOU GENOCIDED
This is a crime for average Redditor.

I hate the fact that these creatures have thoughts the fucking dishwashers if it wasn't for them no man would be like this smh rape is all womens fault depraving men of sex and when they say fuck it and get some wether she wants it or not its the mans fault its sickening

This place is not even edgy.
nigger George Floyd and George Bush collabed to do 9/11 Rothschild chungus :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

now it is

What's wrong with saying women are psychos and pathological liars? Even a lot of normies and women would agree. That's a pretty mainstream opinion I think.

She is quite fearful.

Perhaps she should...?

Hikari

No

Will

she says we dehumanize them but she also says "Everything about them is dark, soulless and miserable waste. They are basically monsters". lmao

this just showcases foids hypocrisy and lack of empathy towards us incels..

>And then men wonder why we're afraid of them and/or dislike them. THIS IS WHY!
No, it's because you all treat us like shit for genetic reasons out of our control. Dumb ugly fucking cunt
JFL at thinking we say the things we post here IRL, when I tried with girls I've been always nice to them, ok I'm not entitled to one woman body, but I'm not entitled to any woman?? :shock: They ghosted me in brutal ways, even some girl said that I'm ugly, they dehumanize me first when I was still bluepilled, every action has consequences

>And then men wonder why we're afraid of them and/or dislike them. THIS IS WHY!
No, it's because you all treat us like shit for genetic reasons out of our control. Dumb ugly fucking cunt

One thing a lot of foids don't realize is that we came here AFTER they treated us like shit. Foids are responsible for incels.
they don't use logic, they think they are so superior to us that they can treat us bad and we have to shut up :feelshaha:

Woman are massive over exaggerators

i really hate the "moral superiority" undertone in their speech

i really hate the "moral superiority" undertone in their speech
they want to kill short men, cause: being short

we hate women, cause: years of rejection

we have better reasons honestly

For having our own thoughts, opinions, preferances, for expressing ourselves and our sexuality
ma'am this is wendy's:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True empathy would be for her to run face first into a concrete wall, amputate her limbs and castrate herself to see what being undesirable would be like. Then maybe she could understand why we're so angry.

they want to kill short men, cause: being short

we hate women, cause: years of rejection

we have better reasons honestly
those cunts are completely oblivious to this.. they are the ones dehumanizing us first

Shocked by what? This place is not even edgy.
Right. There are all kinda of messed up shock content on the internet like gore websites, conspiracy theories, torture, depraved fetishes like scat, beastiality and bugchasing forums but some lonely guys shooting shit is the most horrifying thing to fefails.

Right. There are all kinda of messed up shock content on the internet like gore websites, conspiracy theories, torture, depraved fetishes like scat, beastiality and bugchasing forums but some lonely guys shooting shit is the most horrifying thing to fefails.
God forbid someone blames foids for his misery, thats what really hurts those simps and low tier roasties, they feel called out.

Wow poor woman :(
You know from now on she is gonna use this to treat ugly men even wors e:feelshaha:

JFL at thinking we say the things we post here IRL, when I tried with girls I've been always nice to them, ok I'm not entitled to one woman body, but I'm not entitled to any woman?? :shock: They ghosted me in brutal ways, even some girl said that I'm ugly, they dehumanize me first when I was still bluepilled, every action has consequences
"Women don't want you because you're misogynistic and hate them and don't see them as people" ok and why the fuck do they think we started thinking that?
she says we dehumanize them but she also says "Everything about them is dark, soulless and miserable waste. They are basically monsters". lmao

Wow poor woman :(
You know from now on she is gonna use this to treat ugly men even wors e:feelshaha:

As usual, their lack of self awareness is pure comedy.

"Women don't want you because you're misogynistic and hate them and don't see them as people" ok and why the fuck do they think we started thinking that?
:yes:, even if now I hate them no one IRL would suspect it cause I'm a kind person, so it's women fault, not my personality, than it's a meme that women can "detect" your personality, considering the amount of males sexhavers who kill their GF

I hate the fact that these creatures have thoughts the fucking dishwashers if it wasn't for them no man would be like this smh rape is all womens fault depraving men of sex and when they say fuck it and get some wether she wants it or not its the mans fault its sickening
Are you white?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/tdjzzb/i_visited_an_incel_forum_i_am_truly_shocked/

HOW DARE YOU NOT WORSHIP THE WOMEN WHO WANT YOU GENOCIDED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. THE WOMEN WHO WILL CUCK YOU, TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT, THROW YOU IN PRISON, MAKE FUN OF YOU AND BULLY YOU FOR NOT BEING A CHAD YOU MISOGYNISTIC INCEL :feels::feels::feels:

Sorry, but I don't think any sane blackpilled man is interested in simping for some worthless Chad's fuck toys who are making the world a shitty place just by existing

Everytime a woman posts about how looks don't matter, it's only your personality, post this:

This article proves that being tall is being privileged.

Everytime a woman posts about how looks don't matter, it's only your personality, post this:

This article proves that being tall is being privileged.
I am sure that she is desired by men because she has a nice personality and not because she is a woman.

Any non-incel, let alone women, will never in their bluepilled lives comprehend how we feel and how many of us get radicalized by how we are treated. Only thing we can do is just mock them for the hipocricy

She's too stuck up on her little world. Like anyone asked her to come here, and surely she browsed 2 seconds and was as subjetive as hell, unlike her dating preferences.

So the foid expects us to shut up and not talk about it. I will not stay quiet foid

What's wrong with saying women are psychos and pathological liars? Even a lot of normies and women would agree. That's a pretty mainstream opinion I think.
I agree with you :feelsokman:

For having our own thoughts, opinions, preferances, for expressing ourselves and our sexuality
:feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back