Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to think going ER was based, but not no more

C

COFFEEDRINKINGCOON

Paragone
★★★★★
When I was 17-18, the thought of going was so stimulating to me.

To let loose all your anger on shitheads, to become infamous and be someone, to have a legacy, to be a rare case and all attention on me.

However I have grown out of that edge phase.

Going er is too common and everyone is used to it, and people just see new ERs as losers and pathetic, and usually forget about them instantly, not to mention going er doesn;t actually matter and makes no difference.

Who wants to go er and rope anyway?

What a shit life.

I just want to rot in peace alone at this point, let people roll in their own shit

It's a based trucel trait, we just wanna rot alone

To let loose all your anger on shitheads, to become infamous and be someone, to have a legacy, to be a rare case and all attention on me.

Going er is too common and everyone is used to it, and people just see new ERs as losers and pathetic, and usually forget about them instantly, not to mention going er doesn;t actually matter and makes no difference.

What a shit life.

I just want to rot in peace alone at this point, let people roll in their own shit
going eee aahh is much more based
Funny Animals Donkey GIF by Storyful

What a shit life.

BASED thread. I supported him too when I was 17-18. Now I am 20 and have a different opinion on this topic.

What he did is pure evil. Anyone who sopports going ER should go fuck himself. In fact, all of them are Pussys who wouldn't even dare to say a bad word to strangers.

BUT, I can still resonate and understand his feeling which he felt. I read his manifest and could understand him.

Nevertheless, what he did, should be punished in hell.

BASED thread. I supported him too when I was 17-18. Now I am 20 and have a different opinion on this topic.

What he did is pure evil. Anyone who sopports going ER should go fuck himself. In fact, all of them are Pussys who wouldn't even dare to say a bad word to strangers.

BUT, I can still resonate and understand his feeling which he felt. I read his manifest and could understand him.

I mean I wouldn't go that far but sure

Never even remotely looked up to him. Thank God I never went through that teenage edgelord phase most normies go through tbh.

Screenshot 2023 10 26 82929 PM
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

Based character development. ER is stupid

ER is when you can't even rot in peace.

we moving, just moving backwards

ER's whole attack was so anticlimatic

honestly instead of going ER, just start bothering random ppl irl, become a public nuisance. some irl trolling shenanigans yafeel. watch Frank Hassle's vids n shit to get the premise.

You gotta appreciate that ER just fucking snapped one day without any preparations. The dude had such shit equipment but he still managed to get a killstreak

What a shit life.

This is the FBI, you are a suspected ER threat. Please have your ID ready, place it on the table and wait for the staff. Thanks!

Last edited: