Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to be a neo-nazi

You wouldn't have seen yourself as a "neo-nazi." Right wing =/= neo-nazi. Racist =/= neo-nazi.

You presented a caricature of the viewpoint because you have never been what you claimed you were.

You're a LARPER. You exposed yourself as a liar.

Also you are the one seething.

Hope this helps.
I could tell hes a jealous shitskin just from the word neo nazi a word used by every single soyest normie there is :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Lmfao all the stormcels came out to bully you. They're such insecure faggots they need to pick on anyone who disagrees with their bullshit. As if plenty of people don't come to very same realization as you on a daily basis.

Lmfao all the stormcels came out to bully you. They're such insecure faggots they need to pick on anyone who disagrees with their bullshit. As if plenty of people don't come to very same realization as you on a daily basis.
@Govid_Dorious @Puppeter @zionpill @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000

20230502 163502 copy 519x642

chad white > chad ethnic > average white > average ethnic > incel white > incel ethnic

View attachment 746458
"White supremacy" are weasel words.

As a White of course I want Whites to dominate society, whether they are "genetically superior" or not. In China Han Chinese dominate, when they do their soft-colonization of Africa their people hold priority over African niggers. Are they genetically superior in all aspects? Do they have to be in order to be Han supremacist and put their people first?

Like I said you can only present a caricature of the viewpoint because you never were a "neo-nazi," you're just a (((former neo-nazi))).

That's why you're browsing incel forums instead of having sex right? What a superior man you are!
imagine being such a coomer all u value and think about is MUH SEX MUH SEX MUH SEX. this is a big signifier that ur ethnic. go jack off

@Govid_Dorious @Puppeter @zionpill @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000

The brutal truth is that you are all rotting your lives away on an incel forum. You are all worthless genetic trash that no woman will ever be attracted to. You cope with race because it makes you feel better about your subhuman height and face.

Keep seething. Keep coping. Keep me entertained.

View attachment 746318
proof?

Disgusting faggot shitskins you were never white or a nazi you are a coping shitskin that thought you could troll me i know what you look like disgusting ape
nah i think its a troon.

I wonder if your pea-sized brain can comprehend that if you were right-wing you wouldn't have been calling yourself a neo-nazi.

By calling yourself a "former neo-nazi" and presenting a caricature of the views a "neo-nazi" might hold you just exposed yourself as a liar and a LARPER.

SHALOM.
"right wing neo nazi" lmfao this shit is so retarded. no true natsoc calls themself a nazi. not unless u where some larping retard

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.
you were a retard

I'm korean and the stereotype that asians are smaller than whites is true.

In my neighborhood of mostly white people, I'm basically average.

In Korea, I'm tall and people compliment me on my height.

In Japan, I only saw 3 men taller than me during my entire trip.
nice

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.

To know if you are superior to someone else, there are objective measures not open to subjective interpretation:

1) Can you find a girl to sleep with faster than they can. If so, you are superior. If not you are inferior.
2) Do you earn more money than them. Money counts because you can get almost anything with money.