Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to be a neo-nazi

What an interesting way to cope, as a latinocel I'm surprised.
It's extremely common for low-tier whites to cope with nazism as a way to feel superior to others. At the end of the day, all humans crave superiority.

Majority of this forum is white, so this post probably struck a nerve in many.
cringe. kys muttoid
Mh

#1. I'm a blue-eyed blonde nordic man, so muttoid is one of the dumbest insults you could've chosen.

#2. You're a subhuman that copes with his race to feel better about being genetic garbage.

#3. Cope and seethe.

#1. I'm a blue-eyed blonde nordic man, so muttoid is one of the dumbest insults you could've chosen
lmfao show proof or not true whatsoever.

Last edited:
#2. You're a subhuman that copes with his race to feel better about being genetic garbage.
any proof? i couldnt hear you say it over the sound of u sucking ethnics cocks

your half an inch taller than me
:chad::banhammer:

u sound like a coping subhuman
lmfao u dont even deny it. funny how u try and act as if u know everything yet once ur asked to explain yourself u instantly jump to insults. reddit tier "person"

lmfao u dont even deny it. funny how u try and act as if u know everything yet once ur asked to explain yourself u instantly jump to insults. reddit tier "person"
Keep seething, it's hilarious knowing that the truth triggered you to this extent :lul:

Keep seething, it's hilarious knowing that the truth triggered you to this extent :lul:
if its the truth then u must have proof for it. yet whenever i ask for it u start freaking out and start speaking just like an ethnic. so either show shitskin or show proof.

how? BCZ they dont want their country to be ruined?
Think why a “neo-nazi incel” is actually retarded. Break it down, someone who is neo-nazi yet incel.

if its the truth then u must have proof for it. yet whenever i ask for it u start freaking out and start speaking just like an ethnic. so either show shitskin or show proof.
You want me to send you pictures of my birth certificate, passport, drivers license, and social security?

The truth is that my post hurt your feelings because you're a subhuman that copes by telling himself he's superior.

I'm a blue-eyed blonde scandinavian man. For a long time, I was a neo-nazi who believed that every ethnic was inferior to me.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics made me feel good. It made me feel better about being ugly and short because at least I was white.

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.

This was basically my thought process whenever I got mogged by ethnics.

"Here comes another ethnic subhuman. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if I'm an ugly 5'7 framelet and he's a handsome 6'3 athlete? I'm still the superior one! Damn, it feels good to be white!"

View attachment 741315

Height + Face + Penis Size > Race
Jfl, I love how almost no one actually read your post. The average attention span of this forum is dropping to 0 at this rate. But as Saint Hamudi once said, every cope comes to an end.

You as a 5'7 framelet might be inferior to a few ethnics, but know that most of your people are significantly superior to ethnics.

Height. face and penis size are all impacted by one's race.
“Your people”
Meanwhile we ourselves are ugly, so living vicariously through averages and chads of your race is low iq and cucked.

I'm a blue-eyed blonde scandinavian man. For a long time, I was a neo-nazi who believed that every ethnic was inferior to me.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics made me feel good. It made me feel better about being ugly and short because at least I was white.

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.

This was basically my thought process whenever I got mogged by ethnics.

"Here comes another ethnic subhuman. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if I'm an ugly 5'7 framelet and he's a handsome 6'3 athlete? I'm still the superior one! Damn, it feels good to be white!"

View attachment 741315

Height + Face + Penis Size > Race
Then stay a neo nazi, you have the genetics for it

You want me to send you pictures of my birth certificate, passport, drivers license, and social security?
lol theres more reddit female tier "arguments" show how retarded u are
The truth is that my post hurt your feelings because you're a subhuman that copes by telling himself he's superior.
proof? and yes i am clearly superior to u.

EDAR:

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global260224A=0.958259G=0.041741
European Sub222722A=0.992744G=0.007256
African Sub8216A=0.9853G=0.0147
African Others Sub280A=1.000G=0.000
African American Sub7936A=0.9848G=0.0152
Asian Sub6686A=0.1084G=0.8916
East Asian Sub4796A=0.0842G=0.9158
Other Asian Sub1890A=0.1698G=0.8302
Latin American 1 Sub1182A=0.9602G=0.0398
Latin American 2 Sub1268A=0.6017G=0.3983

I get mogged by tall and handsome ethnics. It's over.
Whites are preferred over ethnics in white countries, you are still "superior" to them in that way.

Whites are preferred over ethnics in white countries, you are still "superior" to them in that way.
6'5 handsome ethnic > 5'6 ugly white

looks > race

genetics > cope

Most right-wingers don't call themselves "neo-nazis." So it's pretty obvious you're a liar.

Most right-wingers don't call themselves "neo-nazis." So it's pretty obvious you're a liar.
I'm not a right-winger because politics are meaningless for incels. So it's pretty obvious you're coping.

I'm not a right-winger because politics are meaningless for incels. So it's pretty obvious you're coping.
You're the one that called yourself a "neo-nazi," retard. But you never had this viewpoint because you presented a leftist/shitskin caricature of it complete with the leftist/shitskin label and pejorative of being a "neo-nazi."

You're the one that called yourself a "neo-nazi," retard. But you never had this viewpoint because you presented a leftist/shitskin caricature of it complete with the leftist/shitskin label and pejorative of being a "neo-nazi."
Calling myself a former neo-nazi doesn't automatically make me a right winger you stupid fuck.

Calling myself a former neo-nazi doesn't automatically make me a right winger you stupid fuck.
You were a left-wing neo-nazi? Shut up, stupid. You weren't a former neo-nazi. You're just an idiot liar.

Ethnic larping hard, fails and makes ethnics seethe at him.

Comedy central

You were a left-wing neo-nazi? Shut up, stupid. You weren't a former neo-nazi. You're just an idiot liar.

I wonder if your pea-sized brain can comprehend the idea that I was a right-wing neo-nazi but am no longer a right-wing neo-nazi.

Just lol at the seething stormfrontcucks

I wonder if your pea-sized brain can comprehend the idea that I was a right-wing neo-nazi but am no longer a right-wing neo-nazi.
I wonder if your pea-sized brain can comprehend that if you were right-wing you wouldn't have been calling yourself a neo-nazi.

By calling yourself a "former neo-nazi" and presenting a caricature of the views a "neo-nazi" might hold you just exposed yourself as a liar and a LARPER.

SHALOM.

I wonder if your pea-sized brain can comprehend that if you were right-wing you wouldn't have been calling yourself a neo-nazi.

By calling yourself a "former neo-nazi" and presenting a caricature of the views a "neo-nazi" might hold you just exposed yourself as a liar and a LARPER.

SHALOM.

:yes:

I used to be an anti racist. Until I found the FBI crime statistics as well as learning about race and IQ and how about 60% of personality and intelligence is passed down genetically.

SHALOM.
You seem to be retarded so I'll spell it out for you. You claim that right-winger would not call himself a neo-nazi but I am no longer a right-winger so your logic does not apply to me. It does not matter that I was right-wing. I no longer identify as right-wing, therefore I see no issue with calling myself what I was.

Cope and seethe you utter subhuman.

@Govid_Dorious @Puppeter @zionpill @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000

The brutal truth is that you are all rotting your lives away on an incel forum. You are all worthless genetic trash that no woman will ever be attracted to. You cope with race because it makes you feel better about your subhuman height and face.

Keep seething. Keep coping. Keep me entertained.

The brutal truth is that you are all rotting your lives away on an incel forum. You are all worthless genetic trash that no woman will ever be attracted to. You cope with race because it makes you feel better about your subhuman height and face.

View attachment 746318
k

View attachment 746318
delusional ethnic thinks he is seen as anything other than a clown, news at 11

Disgusting faggot shitskins you were never white or a nazi you are a coping shitskin that thought you could troll me i know what you look like disgusting ape

You seem to be retarded so I'll spell it out for you. You claim that right-winger would not call himself a neo-nazi but I am no longer a right-winger so your logic does not apply to me. It does not matter that I was right-wing. I no longer identify as right-wing, therefore I see no issue with calling myself what I was.

Cope and seethe you utter subhuman.
You wouldn't have seen yourself as a "neo-nazi." Right wing =/= neo-nazi. Racist =/= neo-nazi.

You presented a caricature of the viewpoint because you have never been what you claimed you were.

You're a LARPER. You exposed yourself as a liar.

Also you are the one seething.

Hope this helps.