Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to be a neo-nazi

Saitama

Saitama

One-Punch Man
★★★★★
I'm a blue-eyed blonde scandinavian man. For a long time, I was a neo-nazi who believed that every ethnic was inferior to me.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics made me feel good. It made me feel better about being ugly and short because at least I was white.

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.

This was basically my thought process whenever I got mogged by ethnics.

"Here comes another ethnic subhuman. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if I'm an ugly 5'7 framelet and he's a handsome 6'3 athlete? I'm still the superior one! Damn, it feels good to be white!"

FS4hjFeWYAEh7YR

Height + Face + Penis Size > Race

-im a blue eyed blonde scandinavian man
Stopped reading right there kys

i used to be a jihadi also in the past now it seems pointless and stupid

Join the Marxist Rodgerist movement.

You as a 5'7 framelet might be inferior to a few ethnics, but know that most of your people are significantly superior to ethnics.
Height + Face + Penis Size > Race
Height. face and penis size are all impacted by one's race.

Every stormcel here copes with white supremacy before (a) realizing none of their copes will make their lives any less shit or (b) accepting their subhumanity
Human nature is prideful and vain. Accepting one's own inferiority is difficult, which is why so many whitecels cope like I did.

Every stormcel here copes with white supremacy before (a) realizing none of their copes will make their lives any less shit or (b) accepting their subhumanity
You are relapsing back into retardation. White supremacy is a simple reality. Its not a cope.

Cope faggot you should protect your race

You as a 5'7 framelet might be inferior to a few ethnics, but know that most of your people are significantly superior to ethnics.

Height. face and penis size are all impacted by one's race.
It makes me so happy knowing that scandinavian chads are having sex instead of me.

Why Are The Violent Bonobos Still Alive In America?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#200544560Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:05 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvvea beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIVE throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-cripled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their violent "BLM" riots and assault on races who are more progressive than they are. Why are these feces-like creatures allowed to live?
Re: I got a question that might rustle some jimmies...
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185562884Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM CDT
It is difficult to determine. Caucasoid purity causes inferior beings to become tearful.
Re: hi, argentina is white
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190223047Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:23 AM CDT
Nonsense. Let us recall that the Spic territories are a cesspool of Caucasoid-Amerindian hybridization. Coupled with the Polynesian DNA infusions, Argentine individuals are genetically impure(In addition to being intellectually-inferior to Caucasian individuals), and thus not "true" Caucasian individuals. The advantages of a mere sliver of Caucasoid DNA are quickly offset by the defective traits introduced via primitive tribal parasites. Do not feign supposed "adequacy"; it is nonexistent.

I can't even protect myself against ethnic tallfaggots because I'm 5'7.

Re: On a scale of ghetto to Starbucks, how white are you?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184564226Monday, February 29, 2016 7:28 PM CST
If "Starbucks" is the maximum, gene-pool genocide of Caucasian DNA is abundant through the U.S.
Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
Re: White History Month is in March.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194240375Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:05 PM CDT
The fact that the civility/superiority of White society is axiomatic is not the fault of the Caucasian population. It is simply because all other societies are less valuable.

Re: On a scale of ghetto to Starbucks, how white are you?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184564226Monday, February 29, 2016 7:28 PM CST
If "Starbucks" is the maximum, gene-pool genocide of Caucasian DNA is abundant through the U.S.
Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
Re: White History Month is in March.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194240375Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:05 PM CDT
The fact that the civility/superiority of White society is axiomatic is not the fault of the Caucasian population. It is simply because all other societies are less valuable.
What the fuck are you spamming in my post?

What the fuck are you spamming in my post?

The Neo-Nazi mindset.

Re: i just realized that ive been accidentally cheating
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376196Friday, June 03, 2016 3:15 PM CDT
Why are you hiding your Negroid DNA? This would not have been so "surprising" if you had Caucasoid DNA.
Re: Opinions Thread
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376672Friday, June 03, 2016 3:21 PM CDT
Okay. We will not discuss "controversial stuff," we will discuss objective evidence. Scientific evidence has shown that Negroid individuals are intellectually-inferior to Caucasoid individuals. Africa is a continent of primitive and inferior beings residing in huts while Europe is a utopia of technological advancement. "Multiculturalism" is decimating America.
Re: I can't stand trashy people
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190377107Friday, June 03, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
The individuals insulting your "friend" are Negroid, and your "friend" is Caucasoid, yes? I would suggest avoiding individuals with certain hue shades. It is indicative of the level of aggression and intellectual-reasoning capabilities.
Re: this teacher is trying way too hard to act cool
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190328808Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:07 PM CDT
This is truly repulsive. Beautiful Caucasian children are indulging in filthy Nig-ger culture. Liberals are valueless criminals.
Re: @female oters
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383639Friday, June 03, 2016 4:57 PM CDT
"^ what's your problem with the west?..." The Western World Is Filled With Vain And Parasitic Harlots Such As Yourself. Caucasian Society Should Not Be Dilapidated Because Of Selfish Cretin Desiring Only To Acquire Male Subordinates.
more_horiz
Re: UNPOPULAR OPINIONS GAME!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385608Friday, June 03, 2016 5:25 PM CDT
Nig-gers Are Valueless Cretin Within Society, And Regularly Victimize Intelligent And Beautiful Caucasian Individuals.

Nice humble brag

Being a 5'7 ugly framelet is bragging to you? You'd better be a 5'3 deformed giga-framelet then.
Many would kill to be a "blue-eyed blonde scandinavian". 5'7 ain't that bad either. Have a chat with the barely 5ft ethnics/ blacks on here.

Tfw white incel with blue eyeyeeyeyes

Scream GIF by Originals

Many would kill to be a "blue-eyed blonde scandinavian". 5'7 ain't that bad either. Have a chat with the barely 5ft ethnics/ blacks on here.
20230421 113042 copy 407x809

5'7 is bottom 20% height for 21 year old men in the United States.

This is basically the trajectory of every stormcel. You at least have some self-awareness.

Your nonwhite equivalent probably has it worse though. And you live in a white country so JBW is pretty much irrelevant.

Nah when i put shoes on im 188cm
Oh so still 185cm barefoot then. I'm barefoot 184cm in the morning but drop to 182.5cm at night. My everyday boots bring me up to about 190cm when I'm outside though, they're massive.

Last edited:
Oh so still 185cm barefoot then. I'm barefoot 184cm in the morning but drop to 182.5cm at night. My everyday boots bring me up to about 190cm when I'm outside though, they're massive.
Nice going to buy boots later too hopefully

It just began for bootcels.
You asian right? 2 years ago when i was 178m saw a korean guy who was 180m i was shocked since the stereotype is that you are small

You asian right? 2 years ago when i was 178m saw a korean guy who was 180m i was shocked since the stereotype is that you are small
I'm korean and the stereotype that asians are smaller than whites is true.

In my neighborhood of mostly white people, I'm basically average.

In Korea, I'm tall and people compliment me on my height.

In Japan, I only saw 3 men taller than me during my entire trip.

I'm korean and the stereotype that asians are smaller than whites is true.

In my neighborhood of mostly white people, I'm basically average.

In Korea, I'm tall and people compliment me on my height.

In Japan, I only saw 3 men taller than me during my entire trip.
Good for you man

I was a fascist hispanista but I realized how useless it is to be one.

This is the reality regardless if these positions are true & beneficial for society. My original previous thread about this was only applying to those who were high iq.

But if you’re low iq, unathletic, and ugly you should probably shut the fuck up about politics. Don’t even have a position tbh just stfu people like me who are this subhuman shouldn’t even be alive Bruh.