Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to be a neo-nazi

This is basically the trajectory of every stormcel. You at least have some self-awareness.

Your nonwhite equivalent probably has it worse though. And you live in a white country so JBW is pretty much irrelevant.
Nope stormcels who are high iq have a valid excuse. The ones who are on the left side of the bell curve don’t.

Do what we might to cope or feel superior, at the end of the day we're still alone.

This is true. I noticed that whenever I try to speak to people, they constantly interrupt me or talk over me because it's subconsciously ingrained in them that they're talking to a subhuman regardless of how well informed or thought out my points may be.

It's pointless trying to reach the top of the de facto power hierarchy as a subhuman whether it comes to academics or dating wise because no one is going to take you seriously as an ugly walking teratoma.'

It would be like a scrawny and balding 5'2" Indian janitor telling himself that he's going to become a CEO of a fortune 500 company if he works hard enough and speaks to the right people: it's not going to happen and he's wasting his time.
Hard truth. It doesn’t matter how much you know you’ll always be subhuman if you don’t possess the qualities I mentioned.

View attachment 741353

5'7 is bottom 20% height for 21 year old men in the United States.
Fuck im 5ft8 and from croatia 85% are taller than me jfl

Fucking over

Good thread, retarded responses. The only thing that matters is face, height, frame and IQ. Race affects the probabilities of having those, but if you're white and ugly being a nazi is a cope since your own foids are whores who on average would rather suck Tyrone's cock than go on a date with you.

>B-BUBUT we gotta protect da race
gg the jews already won, enjoy the decrepit west. Maybe China will do better if god emperor Xi's 2042 plan succeeds

White people are still the best imo and I would always want to live in a mostly white area, but I think all races should stick together and fight the Elites.

You as a 5'7 framelet might be inferior to a few ethnics, but know that most of your people are significantly superior to ethnics.

Height. face and penis size are all impacted by one's race.

Good thread, retarded responses. The only thing that matters is face, height, frame and IQ. Race affects the probabilities of having those, but if you're white and ugly being a nazi is a cope since your own foids are whores who on average would rather suck Tyrone's cock than go on a date with you.

>B-BUBUT we gotta protect da race
gg the jews already won, enjoy the decrepit west. Maybe China will do better if god emperor Xi's 2042 plan succeeds
your a ethnic arent u?

This is basically the trajectory of every stormcel. You at least have some self-awareness.

Your nonwhite equivalent probably has it worse though. And you live in a white country so JBW is pretty much irrelevant.
you know you said some stupid shit when this nigger is agreeing with you @Saitama :feelskek::feelskek:

Eugenics and social Darwinism aren't conducive to Inceldom anyways. I realized this years ago when I had more of a fascist mindset.

We're all ugly men that wants to coom inside of vaginas and there's also genetic recombination which renders the process of eugenics and social Darwinism as useless. Anyone that protests for eugenics and social Darwinism are always likely some form of a fakecel to me :feelswhat: to be preaching that you'd have to be a Chad or have tip-top genetics. A lot of guys too aren't self-aware of what their preaching about.

Eugenics and social Darwinism aren't conducive to Inceldom anyways. I realized this years ago when I had more of a fascist mindset.

We're all ugly men that wants to coom inside of vaginas and there's also genetic recombination which renders the process of eugenics and social Darwinism as useless. Anyone that protests for eugenics and social Darwinism are always likely some form of a fakecel to me :feelswhat: to be preaching that you'd have to be a Chad or have tip-top genetics. A lot of guys too aren't self-aware of what their preaching about.
Deep down, they know that coping with race is bullshit. It's the easy way out, instead of accepting the truth.

I'm a blue-eyed blonde scandinavian man. For a long time, I was a neo-nazi who believed that every ethnic was inferior to me.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics made me feel good. It made me feel better about being ugly and short because at least I was white.

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.

This was basically my thought process whenever I got mogged by ethnics.

"Here comes another ethnic subhuman. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if I'm an ugly 5'7 framelet and he's a handsome 6'3 athlete? I'm still the superior one! Damn, it feels good to be white!"

View attachment 741315

Height + Face + Penis Size > Race
it's about intelligence and the ability (or lack of) to maintain and advance our civilization. handsome invaders can replace us in the bedroom (if we allow it, we shouldn't) but not on the intellectual side. only east asians can compete with europeans (white Americans (USA, Argentina, Uruguay...), Russians, Ashkenazi Jews, Australians are europeans (compare native Australians to europeans, A BIG DIFFERENCE))

@currycel⁰

Just Be Curry

Dumb take. DNA recombination does not mean the selective breeding does not work or will not lead to certain desirable traits. Dog breeders have been doing eugenics from centuries and we now have hundreds of different breeds, each for a different purpose.

Eugenics for aesthetics is retarded. Eugenics for certain traits like high IQ or some kind of evolutionary advantage like seeing at night is useful and should be pursued. Genetic engineering is a more advanced version of eugenics.

We need to stop thinking of ourselves as worthless just because foids think our faces aren't pretty enough. Female opinion is based on bone length.

You as a 5'7 framelet might be inferior to a few ethnics, but know that most of your people are significantly superior to ethnics.

Height. face and penis size are all impacted by one's race.

<188 cm
<white
the fuck are you doing here. get jaw implants if you have to but go out there and mog you chad faggot
Stfu fag most people are 190+ nowdays

Imagine thinking i like rotting i never had friends + any female interactions nobody wants a social outcast that cant speak

Imagine thinking i like rotting i never had friends + any female interactions nobody wants a social outcast that cant speak
you're 188 cm. gymmaxx, get jaw implants and go on tinder and there's no way that you can fail

you're 188 cm. gymmaxx, get jaw implants and go on tinder and there's no way that you can fail
I most likely get deceived and robbed

I'm a blue-eyed blonde scandinavian man. For a long time, I was a neo-nazi who believed that every ethnic was inferior to me.

Telling myself I was superior to ethnics made me feel good. It made me feel better about being ugly and short because at least I was white.

Eventually though, I realized that I was the inferior one. Telling myself I was superior to ethnics while getting mogged by them started making me feel more and more delusional.

This was basically my thought process whenever I got mogged by ethnics.

"Here comes another ethnic subhuman. He's probably so jealous of my white skin and blue eyes. Who cares if I'm an ugly 5'7 framelet and he's a handsome 6'3 athlete? I'm still the superior one! Damn, it feels good to be white!"

View attachment 741315

Height + Face + Penis Size > Race
who cares about race when you have handsome face and tall height anyway . you could be a non nt but if youre tall eventually you will get bitch in no time

who cares about race when you have handsome face and tall height anyway . you could be a non nt but if youre tall eventually you will get bitch in no time
exactly.

Many would kill to be a "blue-eyed blonde scandinavian". 5'7 ain't that bad either. Have a chat with the barely 5ft ethnics/ blacks on here.
Nah, Irish better

Dark Hair and Eyebrows
Pale Skin
Blue eyes

Also the Irish were actually quite tall and were taller then English while they were starving from Famine

Mogers

Nah, Irish better

Dark Hair and Eyebrows
Pale Skin
Blue eyes

Also the Irish were actually quite tall and were taller then English while they were starving from Famine

Mogers
Lifefuel for irishcels

@rope2cope fuck you, try being 5'7 like me

It's good you realized neo-nazi incels are inherently cucked and retarded

so many views yet so little replies

The greycels are getting dumber every year :feelstastyman:

It's good you realized neo-nazi incels are inherently cucked and retarded
Nah a lot of what NatSocs is true if not most. It’s just useless because who gives a fuck if normies are being screwed over idc about them. Anyone who has a lot of issues in their life shouldn’t occupy themselves with politics

What an interesting way to cope, as a latinocel I'm surprised.