Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to be a genuinely nice person

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Decades of neglect and complete meaninglessness have changed me. I'm a terrible, immoral person now. I used to be nice. I sometimes still feel nice, but it's rarer and rarer. I am a bitter human wreck slowly rotting away.

All ties to being a human have been slowly sewered. I cannot think of a reason to be anything, feel anything. My existence has no point at all. I cannot make anyone feel anything for me, I can never fulfill the biological purpose of life and have meaningful bond with a woman.

If even one fod was attracted to my shitty genes, I would've led a fulfilling life. I think it has come time to die.

I'm still nice

Nobody is born evil

You are confusing morality with personality. Being nice is simply a personality trait, you can appear nice but be an immoral person and you can have a poor personality but be a moral person. Just because someone smiles at you and is nice when you enter a room doesn't automatically make them a good person.

Just because someone smiles at you and is nice when you enter a room doesn't automatically make them a good person.
That's brutal. There was a girl who smiled at me once. That means that she didn't like me. FUCK

being nice makes you naive, being naive is dangerous nowadays

That's brutal. There was a girl who smiled at me once. That means that she didn't like me. FUCK
Females are sly and cunning. So it's hard to say why they do something. I suppose they can even smile to tease subhumans.

You are confusing morality with personality. Being nice is simply a personality trait, you can appear nice but be an immoral person and you can have a poor personality but be a moral person. Just because someone smiles at you and is nice when you enter a room doesn't automatically make them a good person.
Very true

I don't know if I used to be a moral or immoral person. I don't even know which one I am now.
I don't have a personality.

Every ounce of niceness I had in me went away a long time ago based on how I've been treated

I used to be a gentleman, a very nice and polite guy, it was my choose to be someone good for the world... BUT THE WORLD WAS NEVER GOOD WITH ME.

So... I'm rotten from the inside, and all the good things inside me just are becoming RAGE.

sad bud true

I think it has come time to die.

a-COx-Hg1-Gw-Z.jpg