Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I use food as an escape

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
Since I don't have any libido to masturbate, for the last 3 months I have been using industrialized food and fast foods as an outlet. As I depend exclusively on my grandmother, I use the allowance she gives me and practically spend it all on food.
I believe that my situation only doesn't get worse because I still ride my bike daily during the early morning hours. But I am already feeling the effects, I have been feeling strong stomach pains, I can't imagine how my body has changed.:feelsrope:

cheetomaxxx pill

I really like Italian ice, it is great on hot days.

I binge drink alcohol and cope with fast food for the entire week because thats what is necessary.

Idgaf though cuz I know that I can make up for all of that in a week or two of exercise.

I feel for you, I use food as a cope too. Food isn’t as bad as meth though so I guess try to pick your favorite fruit and mix it with your other meals. I don’t know your situation but just know you’re not alone

Based

I’ve been working out a bit more and keeping in touch with what I eat more often but if I wasn’t I’d be eating:smonk:

I love food but a young Nigga tryna grind more:feelswhat::lasereyes:
This is obviously not a mentally healthy lifestyle. I eat but I am never satisfied, bizarre, so I always look for more and more.

I use hate as an escape.

I eat this :feelscomfy:
Images 17

Are you obese, OP?

do you consume instant noodles daily?
Here in Brazil the lamen companies have been trying to lower the sodium because people were not buying them anymore. Now the average varies between 1000~1200

no, although I have a lot of localized fat in my belly :feelsclown:
2 times per week

I am 25 years old. I believe it is genetics, since there are no fat people in my family.
Cope. The older you get the shittier you metabolism becomes. You gain weight easier the older you are

Cope. The older you get the shittier you metabolism becomes. You gain weight easier the older you are
in fact. But I must have gained about 10 kg and I still don't look fat:feelshehe:

Con cipola pizza with some extra chili + wheat beer is the closest thing to heaven for me.

Since I don't have any libido to masturbate, for the last 3 months I have been using industrialized food and fast foods as an outlet. As I depend exclusively on my grandmother, I use the allowance she gives me and practically spend it all on food.
I believe that my situation only doesn't get worse because I still ride my bike daily during the early morning hours. But I am already feeling the effects, I have been feeling strong stomach pains, I can't imagine how my body has changed.:feelsrope:
I just had pizza with piri piri fries,it was delicious:smonk:

Try cooking homemade food for yourself