Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I use food as an escape

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★
4d 19h 16m
Since I don't have any libido to masturbate, for the last 3 months I have been using industrialized food and fast foods as an outlet. As I depend exclusively on my grandmother, I use the allowance she gives me and practically spend it all on food.
I believe that my situation only doesn't get worse because I still ride my bike daily during the early morning hours. But I am already feeling the effects, I have been feeling strong stomach pains, I can't imagine how my body has changed.:feelsrope:

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Currycel Griever
★★★★★
14d 13h 48m
cheetomaxxx pill

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Legend
★★★★★
26d 12h 56m
I really like Italian ice, it is great on hot days.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"White men can't jump" was BBC cope from the 90s.
★★
98d 47m
I binge drink alcohol and cope with fast food for the entire week because thats what is necessary.

Idgaf though cuz I know that I can make up for all of that in a week or two of exercise.

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists and bad nose
★★★★★
187d 18h 2m
Based

I’ve been working out a bit more and keeping in touch with what I eat more often but if I wasn’t I’d be eating:smonk:

I love food but a young Nigga tryna grind more:feelswhat::lasereyes:

Deleted member 41205

Deleted member 41205

Money or Honey?
-
1d 9h 45m
I feel for you, I use food as a cope too. Food isn’t as bad as meth though so I guess try to pick your favorite fruit and mix it with your other meals. I don’t know your situation but just know you’re not alone

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★
4d 19h 16m
Based

I’ve been working out a bit more and keeping in touch with what I eat more often but if I wasn’t I’d be eating:smonk:

I love food but a young Nigga tryna grind more:feelswhat::lasereyes:
This is obviously not a mentally healthy lifestyle. I eat but I am never satisfied, bizarre, so I always look for more and more.

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
5d 10h 23m
I use hate as an escape.

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m
I eat this :feelscomfy:
Images 17

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizard
★★★★
35d 21h 59m
Are you obese, OP?

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m
do you consume instant noodles daily?
Here in Brazil the lamen companies have been trying to lower the sodium because people were not buying them anymore. Now the average varies between 1000~1200

no, although I have a lot of localized fat in my belly :feelsclown:
2 times per week

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizard
★★★★
35d 21h 59m
I am 25 years old. I believe it is genetics, since there are no fat people in my family.
Cope. The older you get the shittier you metabolism becomes. You gain weight easier the older you are

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★
4d 19h 16m
Cope. The older you get the shittier you metabolism becomes. You gain weight easier the older you are
in fact. But I must have gained about 10 kg and I still don't look fat:feelshehe:

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★★
33d 13h 9m
Con cipola pizza with some extra chili + wheat beer is the closest thing to heaven for me.

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 22h 5m
Since I don't have any libido to masturbate, for the last 3 months I have been using industrialized food and fast foods as an outlet. As I depend exclusively on my grandmother, I use the allowance she gives me and practically spend it all on food.
I believe that my situation only doesn't get worse because I still ride my bike daily during the early morning hours. But I am already feeling the effects, I have been feeling strong stomach pains, I can't imagine how my body has changed.:feelsrope:
I just had pizza with piri piri fries,it was delicious:smonk:

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 22h 5m
Try cooking homemade food for yourself