Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I unironically want to go to jail

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
My job is not hard all i do is sit on my phone all day but even still i have no purpose in my life i live everyday like i am in jail, if i live in prison atleast i won't have to worry about next month bills how should i go about i t nadnband is it reall y worth it in all white country>??

prison life would be hell for an incel

It depends on which country you're in... :feelsjuice:

Thugmaxxers in Norway and some other Nordic countries literally live better lives than plenty of rotting NEETcels here, and probably with the knowledge of a foid eagerly awaiting them if Chad as well; perhaps some coping ethnics could commit a crime there and be sent to live in a taxpayer-funded tiny high-tech apartment for the rest of their lives, with plenty of quality amenities as well. :feelshehe:

Will i go to jail if i decide to bomb government building (in minecraft in video gaME)

It depends on which country you're in... :feelsjuice:

Thugmaxxers in Norway and some other Nordic countries literally live better lives than plenty of rotting NEETcels here, and probably with the knowledge of a foid eagerly awaiting them if Chad as well; perhaps some coping ethnics could commit a crime there and be sent to live in a taxpayer-funded tiny high-tech apartment for the rest of their lives, with plenty of quality amenities as well. :feelshehe:
lithuania a neihnbtourhns cpoyuntry to russia

Jail and prison are different things tbh. You're rarely in jail for long but their holding cells are a lot more dire than that of a prison. Prison itself it just boring though. But some of us on discord have a bit of a joke that aside from being able to go outside and easy access to the internet, and I guess having no real sleep cycle, my life is pretty much identical to that of prison tbh.

Jail and prison are different things tbh. You're rarely in jail for long but their holding cells are a lot more dire than that of a prison. Prison itself it just boring though. But some of us on discord have a bit of a joke that aside from being able to go outside and easy access to the internet, and I guess having no real sleep cycle, my life is pretty much identical to that of prison tbh.
Yeah nigga mu ligrfe mnis no different dfgfrom prison that's why uiwant to go there im tired of being wagecuck

Life is a prison

Okay but you can go out whenever you want and take a walk in a park nearby. When you go to prison you have to interact with guys whose street experience mog yours to the fucking moon and back and they will play you like it's nothing. You will also be stolen from, beaten, maybe raped and perhaps killed.

If you are fine with it, there are safe crimes to commit that will land you in jail without putting anyone at risk.

Meh, I’d say prison is worse since you only do the same things everyday with little variation :feelsjuice:

More low iq retarded takes. I would die before going to jail or prison.

Edit: the exception for me would be if i was 6 foot something 200 lbs and everyone would be scared to fuck with me or they join me. Then jail or prison wouldnt be the end of the world(just the end of your life for however long youre there).

Last edited:
no niggers in my countrhyy
Cool but the guards are total dicks and even people of your own race like to rape the wear or new people watch the movie fortune and men's eyes or blood in blood out or oz

my alcho tolerance isshit nigujhn i gr et wasted fast nanand i hate puking
Brutal tolerencepill. I wish I could just get rid of mine. Getting black out drunk off next to nothing would be nice

Brutal tolerencepill. I wish I could just get rid of mine. Getting black out drunk off next to nothing would be nice
Teah nigga if my tolarance would be high i wouwould go broke instantly,um

This. Sorry for rape "joke" but there's always a chance.

OP you won't want to be jailed.
Must be hard to be such a coward. Thank god i am not you.

I know im a coward
Are you not ashamed? You are talking like a foid: Oh danger i am so scared, please don’t put yourself in danger it’s so scary oh

Are you not ashamed? You are talking like a foid: Oh danger i am so scared, please don’t put yourself in danger it’s so scary oh
:feelskek:

incel trait: not giving a sht whateve rhappens to yiuyoluiyouiu

incel trait: not giving a sht whateve rhappens to yiuyoluiyouiu

Don’t listen to these cowards that are too scared to even leave their house to buy milk. Their mothers have to buy groceries for them because they have social anxiety and project it on others.

I don’t know if you were jailed, but I was in prison for 8 months, it’s not scary at all. You don’t have to fight with anyone over a piece of breed and you don’t get raped.

Criminals are actually very chill people, if you don’t involve in gang activities or other shit that attracts enemies.
Most inmates are not gang members and just want to serve their time, nobody gives a fuck about you if you don’t piss them off.

Just serve your time, don’t piss off others, don’t let others piss you off and nothing happens.

You are also protected 24/7 by the guards, you are not in Brazil jail.

Last edited:
I don’t know if you were jailed, but I was in prison for 8 months, it’s not scary at all. You don’t have to fight with anyone over a piece of breed and you don’t get raped.

Criminals are actually very chill people, if you don’t involve in gang activities or other shit that attracts enemies.

Just serve your time, don’t piss off others, don’t let others piss you off and nothing happens.

You are also protected 24/7 by the guards, you are not in Brazil jail.
literalyy sounds like heacven comparred to hjmy current lifestyle what country might aas well get citenzship for that country and stab some foid lmao

Jail is worse

Freedom is very nice even if you don't use it.