Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to go back to the early 2000’s, I miss my old life

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I keep having flashbacks of my old life. I don’t want to be stuck in the present, it’s so lonely and dark.

It doesn’t matter how much i daydream about my past, there is no going back. Inceldom is a permanent state.

It’s over, I admit it :fuk:

Everything was better back in those days.

I keep having flashbacks of my old life. I don’t want to be stuck in the present, it’s so lonely and dark.

It doesn’t matter how much i daydream about my past, there is no going back. Inceldom is a permanent state.

Someone needs to invent a Time Machine to fix our mistakes and take a break from the present

Shit was just better. For me everything before Covid was better. I was still optimistic about life.

DONT DO İT NOSTALGİA HURTS

imagine having social life before COVID

I used to be nostalgiac asf then I remembered I always felt anxious and overwhelmed and rejected. ovER.