Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't want to go to school this morning

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Fucking hell. This morning, I have to wake up early. Take the bus to the train station, the walk to my college campus, attend 3 boring ass classes in which I sit down for hours listening to the professor talk about random topics. Going to college feels so lonely. Im lifeless when Im in school. College is not an enjoyable experience for incels like me. I have 2 and a half years of college left :feelsseriously:

You can still ascend bruh

I finished college, Relatable.

Fucking hell. This morning, I have to wake up early. Take the bus to the train station, the walk to my college campus, attend 3 boring ass classes in which I sit down for hours listening to the professor talk about random topics. Going to college feels so lonely. Im lifeless when Im in school. College is not an enjoyable experience for incels like me. I have 2 and a half years of college left :feelsseriously:

Oy vey you need an (((((education)))))) you racist amtisemite

Continue through, find at least some hope (even delude yourself if necessary)

Only to wagecuck in the next 40 years :feelscry:

I no no wanna : (