Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I unironically don't get it how people manage to be both privately/professionally successful

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I am currently only studymaxxing and apart from that I have no jobs anymore. And it is more than enough to completely task me for the entire day and even on the weekend. When I am done with that I feel no energy anymore. The only thing I can do then is listening to music/going out for a walk/watching documentaries until falling asleep.

And then there are these people who have jobs, study, are politically active, do sports, have GFs/friends, hobbies (like dancing/playing music instruments) and who also learn stuff like new languages/programming/etc. in their spare time. How do they do it with time being such a limited thing? How do people have the energy for everything they do? It's not like I could cope by saying that they are a jack of all trades and a master of none. They unironically can manage to fit it all in without lowering their sides, they are both privately and professionally successful. Why are they so relentless? Why aren't they tired?

Even if I had a GF/friends/etc. it wouldn't be a completely magical dynamo for me, I would still have the need to lay down and do nothing sometimes (like lying in my bed/listening to music), I would still have the desire to rest and the desire to just do nothing and let everything happen around me without talking to others or doing anything without a single thought/concern for myself or others; I like to let it all go for once and lose myself in my head or in the nothingness. I unironically don't get how people feel the constant need for self-improvement/action; today you are seen as the aberrant one when you just want to do nothing and rest/relax in your spare time.

Same. I wageslave. As soon as I am done, I crash on the bed. Even on the weekends, I am so exhausted, I barely get out of my bed.

Same. I wageslave. As soon as I am done, I crash on the bed. Even on the weekends, I am so exhausted, I barely get out of my bed.
For me it's a complete miracle, I unironically don't get it. It's like watching a completely alien species when I see what coworkers do/say.

And then there are these people who have jobs, study, are politically active, do sports, have GFs/friends, hobbies (like dancing/playing music instruments) and who also learn stuff like new languages/programming/etc. in their spare time.
i don't buy it, the media has pushed this narrative how everyone is constantly improving themselves, are in romantic relationships etc., therefore if you don't fit into that image you are a loser.

men that cannot get into romantic relationships don't want to contribute to society anymore, this is very disadvantageous for the government, so this is why they are probably always pushing this image "how men are constantly trying to improve themsleves".

as a man you have made it if you: have an education, decent paying job, live in the middle class, own a car and an appartment.

most people achieve nothing from the womb to the tomb.

i don't buy it, the media has pushed this narrative how everyone is constantly improving themselves, are in romantic relationships etc., therefore if you don't fit into that image you are a loser.

men that cannot get into romantic relationships don't want to contribute to society anymore, this is very disadvantageous for the government, so this is why they are probably always pushing this image "how men are constantly trying to improve themsleves".

as a man you have made it if you: have an education, decent paying job, live in the middle class, own a car and an appartment.
Extremely accurate, many of it could very well be lying. But for some it's accurate.

men that cannot get into romantic relationships don't want to contribute to society anymore, this is very disadvantageous for the government, so this is why they are probably always pushing this image "how men are constantly trying to improve themselves".

When I'm done with work, I just don't give a shit about anything. I just want to LDAR

Yeah I don't get why so many ppl try so hard, where they get the energy? I just want to sleep.

read it, well what can i say, this is how majority of young men spend their time nowadays.
Sometimes people here say "nobody cares about nonchad men"
It's worse than that. It would be good if they just didn't care and left nonchad men alone.
the lack of social/romantic relationships starts zombifying us, it's a pandemic but nobody wants to admit it.
Politics has become a terrible cope and pretty much every guy that can't personally relate to having the same experiences as sexhavers can't relate to anything mainstream now.

most people achieve nothing from the womb to the tomb.
Pretty much this.
In reality most people don't achieve anything unless it is surrounded by a whole process with goal setting, milestones, controls. That's essentially what college education is about - aside from the social part (which is a separate topic), the rest is aimed at creating the framework around learning something. Most people can't learn/do shit without this structured framework, and those who do are often seen as some super achievers.
That's the reason why websites like coursera or pluralsight offer subscription to pretty much all courses at once. They know that 99% of their users won't even finish a single course lol.

It would be good if they just didn't care and left nonchad men alone.
can you elaborate this one?
Politics has become a terrible cope and pretty much every guy that can't personally relate to having the same experiences as sexhavers can't relate to anything mainstream now.
agreed, everywhere i go whether i surf the net or go to the grocery store i always gets bombarded with the subliminal messages that everything we do is to improve our chances to find a romantic partner, create a family etc.

life is about sex 100%, i don't know how other people can deny this. we are here because of sex (i was made).

Fun fact: being active doesn't mentally tire you, in fact, it boosts your brain.

Having NEET lifestyle/not going out with friends is more mentally taxing than being active most of the day.

That's the reason why websites like coursera or pluralsight offer subscription to pretty much all courses at once. They know that 99% of their users won't even finish a single course lol.
like i've previuosly said buying books/courses and actually studying are two different hobbies lol.

people are easily persuaded to purchase new subscriptions/products and thinking that they will actually study :lul:

yeah, nah that wont happen.

can you elaborate this one?
Nonchad men are still used for society's benefit when it's convenient for society or people think they are going to seem "woke" and sell books talking about it. Even though tbh otherwise society gleefully talks up women and talks in a very in your face way about how most men are going to be obsolete if they don't shape up.
agreed, everywhere i go whether i surf the net or go to the grocery store i always gets bombarded with the subliminal messages that everything we do is to improve our chances to find a romantic partner, create a family etc.

life is about sex 100%, i don't know how other people can deny this. we are here because of sex (i was made).
Eh grocery store is meh tier. It's more when surfing the net all this comes up. But the blending of social media with IRL has been really bad for nonchad men.

having a foid empowers you to live. why do anything if you're depressed as fuck? it is what it is

Nonchad men are still used for society's benefit when it's convenient for society or people think they are going to seem "woke" and sell books talking about it. Even though tbh otherwise society gleefully talks up women and talks in a very in your face way about how most men are going to be obsolete if they don't shape up.
well of course, who is going to pay the taxes to raise chad's children? :lul:

men have always been and still are disposable, this is the status quo among feminists, soys, cucks, trannies.
having a foid empowers you to live. why do anything if you're depressed as fuck? it is what it is
when i had entered my stem internship one of the first friendly questions i was asked was if i have a girlfriend? my supervisor had assessed my worth right on the spot.

Last edited:
dick in hole

we can't have this --> we get no extra energy to be as active as they are

Idk tbh. My only motivation to moneymaxx is so that I can finally rot in peace without going through the hurdles of caring about money/applying to jobs. goverment ain't gonna give me NEETbuxx so i basically have to work 9-5 in the meantime after uni... I will work a 9-5 max till age ~40 provided i havet roped by then (prob will if no kids/family after 35 cuz 0 point in living then)

850+for a studio in my area, fuck that. probably a bit bigger than my truck but I’d choose the truck every time.

I am currently only studymaxxing and apart from that I have no jobs anymore. And it is more than enough to completely task me for the entire day and even on the weekend. When I am done with that I feel no energy anymore. The only thing I can do then is listening to music/going out for a walk/watching documentaries until falling asleep.

And then there are these people who have jobs, study, are politically active, do sports, have GFs/friends, hobbies (like dancing/playing music instruments) and who also learn stuff like new languages/programming/etc. in their spare time. How do they do it with time being such a limited thing? How do people have the energy for everything they do? It's not like I could cope by saying that they are a jack of all trades and a master of none. They unironically can manage to fit it all in without lowering their sides, they are both privately and professionally successful. Why are they so relentless? Why aren't they tired?

Even if I had a GF/friends/etc. it wouldn't be a completely magical dynamo for me, I would still have the need to lay down and do nothing sometimes (like lying in my bed/listening to music), I would still have the desire to rest and the desire to just do nothing and let everything happen around me without talking to others or doing anything without a single thought/concern for myself or others; I like to let it all go for once and lose myself in my head or in the nothingness. I unironically don't get how people feel the constant need for self-improvement/action; today you are seen as the aberrant one when you just want to do nothing and rest/relax in your spare time.
In order to get that motivation you need to be already good looking and have opposite sex attracted to you. This makes it easier to get to your goal because at each level you’ll be attracting a better looking partner or better position in your job.

but if nobody is interested in you and you know they won’t be attracted to you after self improvement, you will never get that Firey motivation under your ass. You’ll just always question yourself by saying “what’s the point, I am back in square one even after all that work”

well of course, who is going to pay the taxes to raise chad's children? :lul:
Didn't say anything about taxes though. Also it's not a laughing matter.
men have always been and still are disposable, this is the status quo among feminists, soys, cucks, trannies.
Don't fall into the view that it's inevitable. It hasn't been this bad in previous times (talking about times before the 19th century) and outside of Western Europe. A lot of this is very recent.

I dunno tbh all I do is play a bunch of games and browse internet after slaving because I'm too tired.

"success" is very subjective but i will tell you what. most people fake most of the obvious shit in their lives to make it seem like theyre succesful, but i met alot of people and trust me most normies are suffering even if it seems like theyre not.

not as much as incel because they go through it alone.

I've been wageslaving for 11 years now.
It's OK, take it at your pace.
Soysociety and social media create an illusion where people have super energetic and full lives - this is a deliberately crafted, false image to encourage more consumption.
Seriously, take it at your pace. Take time out when you need. Same with studymaxx as moneymaxx.

They get love. You don't. It's that fucking simple.

There is a reason why religions banned polygamy.

Betas are only productive if there is a warm, obedient pussy waiting at home. Anything else is cucked.

I don't get it either. I just rot all day, I wake up late, eat something, rot a bit more in bed like an hour or two, coom, eat, browse the internet, maybe play some vidya, eat, do nothing then sleep :feelskek:

i think most people aren't successful in both private and outward it is just the tv illusion of it

They are normie scum that’s why, also their lives were much easier that’s why they have a lot of energy while I don’t even have the energy to lift my head up

it's just a delusion created by media nowadays , i go to a good CS college and most people here have problems with their studies or life in general in one way or another , majority don't even go to the gym.

Me neither. I’m useless

it's just a delusion created by media nowadays , i go to a good CS college and most people here have problems with their studies or life in general in one way or another , majority don't even go to the gym.
Gym is piece of shit garbage no one needed to go to this place before, such a ridiculous standard

Oh nono. People exaggerate like hell. Or got their Job through nepotism so they just Dick around and thats why they have energy