Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I’m not quite sure what to do , I see a therapist a psychologist and a psychiatrist every week and am on 5mg ability and 20mg SSRI but still feel depressed and alone. I quit drugs, lost weight, changed hairstyles…what else is there left for me to besides end it all

remotemaxx in africa,travelling to holy places like fatima and lourdes,go backhome if you are ethnicity is different...

Get off those pharmajew drugs they only make things worse.

remotemaxx in africa,travelling to holy places like fatima and lourdes,go backhome if you are ethnicity is different...
Bit expensive but I suppose I could try

Theres nothing you can do. I accepted to rot until natural death.

inject roids and leave humanity behind :feelsdevil::society:

How do you just accept that? It’s hard for me to
Its hard for me too, at certain periods i thought im going to lose my mind or kill myself. But whats the alternative? There is no choice.

Its hard for me too, at certain periods i thought im going to lose my mind or kill myself. But whats the alternative? There is no choice.
You said it though, Suicide is the other choice.

I’m not quite sure what to do , I see a therapist a psychologist and a psychiatrist every week and am on 5mg ability and 20mg SSRI but still feel depressed and alone. I quit drugs, lost weight, changed hairstyles…what else is there left for me to besides end it all
accept that you are alone and depressed, you are a slave and you will die like the others, alone. there are people suffering more than you. stop taking pharmajew drugs, they do absolutely nothing except destroying your body and soul. start exercising, go for a run, cycling or gym, motorbike ride, this actually will reduce your depression. your psychiatrist is a liar and wants your money.

you are alone, you will die alone. accept your fate with honour, slave

accept that you are alone and depressed, you are a slave and you will die like the others, alone. there are people suffering more than you. stop taking pharmajew drugs, they do absolutely nothing except destroying your body and soul. start exercising, go for a run, cycling or gym, motorbike ride, this actually will reduce your depression. your psychiatrist is a liar and wants your money.

you are alone, you will die alone. accept your fate with honour, slave
I already do all of that with gym. I think suicide is the answer tbh

you must buy a gun and ammo
the rest is up to you

Have you tried being happy yet bro