Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I tried Badoo and Blendr.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
A few weeks ago, I tried two online dating apps, ie, Badoo and Blendr for 13 days and the pics I used for these dating apps were my real pics that I clicked from specific angles and photoshopped. Now, if some of you do not know, Badoo and Blendr have limit of 600 swipes per day and the total swipes had I made in these 13 days were 15,600 swipes[600(badoo)+600(Blendr)×13 days]. I swiped right mostly on below average looking women, landwhales and older women(35+), while swiping left on all stacies and upper tier beckies. After trying Badoo and Blendr for 13 days this is what the result was:

• 5 likes(bots)
• 9 visited my profiles and all were roasties.
• 8 matches but no match replied to my messages.
• I messaged 23 foids but they didn't message me back.

Last edited:
I mean what exactly did you expect. They can easily get way more attractive men than you. No one in their right mind would choose ugly/average guy above chad.

I mean what exactly did you expect. They can easily get way more attractive men than you. No one in their right mind would choose ugly/average guy above chad.
True. I swiped right on a 2/10 looking foid and even messaged her but she didn't swipe right on me nor message me back.

Badoo somehow manages to collect even scummier foids than Tinder.And every single one has their faces plastered with tons of fakeup.

Badoo somehow manages to collect even scummier foids than Tinder.And every single one has their faces plastered with tons of fakeup.
Yep, and helluva use of filters too.

Did you ever doubt that it was over? Remember, Tinder has something like 6 men for every 1 woman. Unless you think you can mog 5 other men, then you have no chance. Also not every woman on there is looking for a relationship, a lot just want to bang Chad or collect orbiters.

Did you ever doubt that it was over? Remember, Tinder has something like 6 men for every 1 woman. Unless you think you can mog 5 other men, then you have no chance. Also not every woman on there is looking for a relationship, a lot just want to bang Chad or collect orbiters.
I haven't tried tinder yet but I know it is over for me. I tried to see how the photoshopped pics work.

So you only messaged 23 Foids? Not that much. I tried over 60 in dating App without success.

So you only messaged 23 Foids? Not that much. I tried over 60 in dating App without success.
Those 23 foids were the most ugly looking.

Dating apps are mostly useless unless you're chadfishing.

nothing just real me :incel: while my genderswapped photo got 99+ matches within a day
Mog me. If I had used my real pic without photoshop and angle frauding, I would have got nothing.

slayer would get 800 matches within a week
Tinder polish whores chad

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

800 matches in a week.... Life of this guy you used for chadfishing would be on easy mode in reality.
that's not my chadfishing experiment but real profile with real chad who posted it on wykop some time ago, i guess he wanted to boost his ego even more cuz 800 matches is not enough jfl

that's not my chadfishing experiment but real profile with real chad who posted it on wykop some time ago, i guess he wanted to boost his ego even more cuz 800 matches is not enough jfl
Holy fuck. With those 800 matches, that chad can fuck 2 chicks on average every day for a year.

Why do you even bother you’re like 5’7 39kg, no foid will take you seriously.

Why do you even bother you’re like 5’7 39kg, no foid will take you seriously.
I didn't mention height or weight. I just tried to see how my photoshopped pics do.

while my genderswapped photo got 99+ matches within a day

Same here. I got over 600 likes in the day with my gender swap profile picture. Life as a female...

Last edited:
It seems easier to set up an Instagram and just message random females. Most have their settings so your message will go into spam, but 10% don't. So it's the same as matching with 10% on a dating app. Also on insta you can fake some status by buying followers and/or run thug game. That's what I'd do if I was going to try.