Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I trashed my sister's room and made her scream [JFL]

Bro, WTF? :feelswhat: You're fucking crazy. I wouldn't get away with badmouthing someone without getting belted, and you're here smashing your sister's shit? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Stupid fucking idiot. Only ill-mannered white trash like you can get away with this.

Of course you are, dumb bitch. :feelshaha: You're a fucking grown man. Go get a job. :feelsUgh:

Fucking sadist. :feelswhat: Burn in hell.
:soy:

Bro, WTF? :feelswhat: You're fucking crazy. I wouldn't get away with badmouthing someone without getting belted, and you're here smashing your sister's shit? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Stupid fucking idiot. Only ill-mannered white trash like you can get away with this.

Of course you are, dumb bitch. :feelshaha: You're a fucking grown man. Go get a job. :feelsUgh:

JoinedJun 25, 2022Posts201Online5d 13h 33m

Typical mod response. :feelshaha:
It's fair to call out someone in their 30s for living with an adult sister instead of getting a job, but you really think that "getting belted" is an appropriate response for "badmouthing someone"?

What kind of sandnigger bullshit culture is that?

It's fair to call out someone in their 30s for living with an adult sister instead of getting a job, but you really think that "getting belted" is an appropriate response for "badmouthing someone"?

What kind of sandnigger bullshit culture is that?
Look at his post history, his account is just one big ISIL shill :feelshaha:

No, but it is an appropriate response to what he did: breaking down a door, breaking a guitar, breaking ("smash[ing] up") mirrors and wardrobes, "fly[-]kicking" expensive computer equipment, giving his sister a mental breakdown, and still laughing and thinking he was in the right ("Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong"). This man has no sense of empathy or understanding; of course he should be belted.

@ERadicator You fucking faggot, :feelskek: your mom thinks you're crazy. She can't do anything because you'll go apeshit and destroy everything around the house. :feelskek: Where's your dad? He needs to teach you a lesson.
For a self-proclaimed "moslem" you sure sound like a white knighting faggot, you sure you're not an infiltrator?

Typical oldfag response: "LoOk aT ThIs gRaYfAg aNd hIs aCcOuNt hIsToRy. HaHaHaHa." Doesn't address the argument and just shits on the opposing party. :feelskek:
Ok GrAYcel

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: You can't respond to my argument because you know I'm in the right. Enjoy your miserable life, sir. :feelshaha:
D3a

Respond to my argument, faggot. :feelswhat:
See the thing is, soy-for-brains is, Idgaf. Foids deserve all the torment they get from us nowadays, we need to balance out the favour in their lives. You as a sandnigger should know this by now, but I guess you are too GrAY to realise it yet :feelsclown:

You don't have to act like a donkey, bro. Just ignore them. You can't justify shitting on someone just because they're female.
Whores who dress like sluts, and aren't with their looksmatches, deserve all the hate they can get.

I gotta agree with this guy. OP sperged out way too much.

What a disgusting soy :bluepill: post. The truecel just inflected a filthy whore a proportionate and just punishment for breaking the rules. Someone asked: why did he have to break the musical instrument in the process? But that's because foids are not rational creatures, every so often demonstration of determination and seemingly mindless rage is what these emotion-driven, senseless creatures understand.

First of all, stop necroposting, GrAYfag; it's not appreciated here. And second of all, what kind of mental gymnastics do you need to cook up to justify this kind of barbaric behavior, you stupid nigger? How is it a "proportionate and just punishment" if she just opened his door and he smashed her entire room in return? Are fucking dumb? Do you even know what you're spouting out?

"B-B-BuT ThAt's bEcAuSe fOiDs aRe nOt rAtIoNaL CrEaTuReS." :lul::lul::lul: Just keep coping, bro. You well know that that's not true. They're not fucking stupid and know whatever the hell they're doing. And this "demonstration of determination and seemingly mindless rage" is nothing more than a barbaric and foolish display of stupidity that does nothing more but cement that person's mental instability and demented sense of empathy in the minds of those around him.
If you don't like the general conviction of our userbase that foids are irrational creatures, I might suggest you migrate to some other websites. Such as IncelTear. Also amusing you insult me as "grayfag" even tho my account is way older than yours. Or do I need to type my registration date in arab numbers for you?

First of all, stop necroposting, GrAYfag; it's not appreciated here. And second of all, what kind of mental gymnastics do you need to cook up to justify this kind of barbaric behavior, you stupid nigger? How is it a "proportionate and just punishment" if she just opened his door and he smashed her entire room in return? Are fucking dumb? Do you even know what you're spouting out?
10 days is not a necropost

I want to make my sister scream too but in a different way :feelsdevil: