Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I trashed my sister's room and made her scream [JFL]

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
55d 12h 50m
Your parents are delusional if they let her to fuck guys in her room.

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

مرا داد فرمود و خود داور است.
★★
24d 40m
kicked her door down
break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground
fly kicked her expensive iMac
Bro, WTF? :feelswhat: You're fucking crazy. I wouldn't get away with badmouthing someone without getting belted, and you're here smashing your sister's shit? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Stupid fucking idiot. Only ill-mannered white trash like you can get away with this.
Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong
Of course you are, dumb bitch. :feelshaha: You're a fucking grown man. Go get a job. :feelsUgh:
I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh
Fucking sadist. :feelswhat: Burn in hell.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
206d 13h 20m
Based BrothER :feelsdevil:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
263d 19h 55m
Bro, WTF? :feelswhat: You're fucking crazy. I wouldn't get away with badmouthing someone without getting belted, and you're here smashing your sister's shit? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Stupid fucking idiot. Only ill-mannered white trash like you can get away with this.

Of course you are, dumb bitch. :feelshaha: You're a fucking grown man. Go get a job. :feelsUgh:

:soy:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
276d 12h 33m

JoinedJun 25, 2022Posts201Online5d 13h 33m

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
263d 19h 55m
Typical mod response. :feelshaha:
It's fair to call out someone in their 30s for living with an adult sister instead of getting a job, but you really think that "getting belted" is an appropriate response for "badmouthing someone"?

What kind of sandnigger bullshit culture is that?

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
276d 12h 33m
It's fair to call out someone in their 30s for living with an adult sister instead of getting a job, but you really think that "getting belted" is an appropriate response for "badmouthing someone"?

Look at his post history, his account is just one big ISIL shill :feelshaha:

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m

No, but it is an appropriate response to what he did: breaking down a door, breaking a guitar, breaking ("smash[ing] up") mirrors and wardrobes, "fly[-]kicking" expensive computer equipment, giving his sister a mental breakdown, and still laughing and thinking he was in the right ("Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong"). This man has no sense of empathy or understanding; of course he should be belted.
she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards
@ERadicator You fucking faggot, :feelskek: your mom thinks you're crazy. She can't do anything because you'll go apeshit and destroy everything around the house. :feelskek: Where's your dad? He needs to teach you a lesson.

Last edited:
Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
Look at his post history, his account is just one big ISIL shill :feelshaha:
Typical oldfag response: "LoOk aT ThIs gRaYfAg aNd hIs aCcOuNt hIsToRy. HaHaHaHa." Doesn't address the argument and just shits on the opposing party. :feelskek:

Last edited:
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
276d 12h 33m
No, but it is an appropriate response to what he did: breaking down a door, breaking a guitar, breaking ("smash[ing] up") mirrors and wardrobes, "fly[-]kicking" expensive computer equipment, giving his sister a mental breakdown, and still laughing and thinking he was in the right ("Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong"). This man has no sense of empathy or understanding; of course he should be belted.

@ERadicator You fucking faggot, :feelskek: your mom thinks you're crazy. She can't do anything because you'll go apeshit and destroy everything around the house. :feelskek: Where's your dad? He needs to teach you a lesson.
For a self-proclaimed "moslem" you sure sound like a white knighting faggot, you sure you're not an infiltrator?

Typical oldfag response: "LoOk aT ThIs gRaYfAg aNd hIs aCcOuNt hIsToRy. HaHaHaHa." Doesn't address the argument and just shits on the opposing party. :feelskek:
Ok GrAYcel

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
For a self-proclaimed "moslem" you sure sound like a white knighting faggot, you sure you're not an infiltrator?
I'm not white-knighting, I'm just pointing out your shitty behavior. :feelsthink:

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
JoinedJun 25, 2022Posts239Online5d 17h 45m
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: You can't respond to my argument because you know I'm in the right. Enjoy your miserable life, sir. :feelshaha:

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
276d 12h 33m
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: You can't respond to my argument because you know I'm in the right. Enjoy your miserable life, sir. :feelshaha:
D3a

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
“Okay GrAYcel” and “Joined [this date]” retards are all bots that have nothing intellectual to contribute:feelstastyman:. They are all dumbasses shit posting that they can’t get laid cuz they’re ugly fucks inside and out. :feelshaha: Hope these retards never get laid and get rejected from the gene pool. Only 1% on this cucked site are actually smart and worth talking to.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
276d 12h 33m
Respond to my argument, faggot. :feelswhat:
See the thing is, soy-for-brains is, Idgaf. Foids deserve all the torment they get from us nowadays, we need to balance out the favour in their lives. You as a sandnigger should know this by now, but I guess you are too GrAY to realise it yet :feelsclown:

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
See the thing is, soy-for-brains is, Idgaf.
Speak English, retard. :feelswhat:
Foids deserve all the torment they get from us nowadays, we need to balance out the favour in their lives.
You don't have to act like a donkey, bro. Just ignore them. You can't justify shitting on someone just because they're female.
You as a sandnigger should know this by now, but I guess you are too GrAY to realise it yet
Can you give me some words of wisdom, sir? :feelsseriously:

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
You don't have to act like a donkey, bro. Just ignore them. You can't justify shitting on someone just because they're female.
Whores who dress like sluts, and aren't with their looksmatches, deserve all the hate they can get.

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
Whores who dress like sluts, and aren't with their looksmatches, deserve all the hate they can get.
Yeah, but this guy fucked up his sister's room for merely entering his. Of course, there was some amount of damage, but you really can't compare it to what he did. :feelsseriously:

Pixycel

Pixycel

She had a present ass. It was noticeable
★★★★★
277d 18h 59m

I gotta agree with this guy. OP sperged out way too much.

C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★★★
17d 14h 59m

What a disgusting soy :bluepill: post. The truecel just inflected a filthy whore a proportionate and just punishment for breaking the rules. Someone asked: why did he have to break the musical instrument in the process? But that's because foids are not rational creatures, every so often demonstration of determination and seemingly mindless rage is what these emotion-driven, senseless creatures understand.

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
What a disgusting soy :bluepill: post. The truecel just inflected a filthy whore a proportionate and just punishment for breaking the rules.
First of all, stop necroposting, GrAYfag; it's not appreciated here. And second of all, what kind of mental gymnastics do you need to cook up to justify this kind of barbaric behavior, you stupid nigger? How is it a "proportionate and just punishment" if she just opened his door and he smashed her entire room in return? Are fucking dumb? Do you even know what you're spouting out?
why did he have to break the musical instrument in the process? But that's because foids are not rational creatures, every so often demonstration of determination and seemingly mindless rage is what these emotion-driven, senseless creatures understand.
"B-B-BuT ThAt's bEcAuSe fOiDs aRe nOt rAtIoNaL CrEaTuReS." :lul::lul::lul: Just keep coping, bro. You well know that that's not true. They're not fucking stupid and know whatever the hell they're doing. And this "demonstration of determination and seemingly mindless rage" is nothing more than a barbaric and foolish display of stupidity that does nothing more but cement that person's mental instability and demented sense of empathy in the minds of those around him.

C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★★★
17d 14h 59m
First of all, stop necroposting, GrAYfag; it's not appreciated here. And second of all, what kind of mental gymnastics do you need to cook up to justify this kind of barbaric behavior, you stupid nigger? How is it a "proportionate and just punishment" if she just opened his door and he smashed her entire room in return? Are fucking dumb? Do you even know what you're spouting out?

"B-B-BuT ThAt's bEcAuSe fOiDs aRe nOt rAtIoNaL CrEaTuReS." :lul::lul::lul: Just keep coping, bro. You well know that that's not true. They're not fucking stupid and know whatever the hell they're doing. And this "demonstration of determination and seemingly mindless rage" is nothing more than a barbaric and foolish display of stupidity that does nothing more but cement that person's mental instability and demented sense of empathy in the minds of those around him.
If you don't like the general conviction of our userbase that foids are irrational creatures, I might suggest you migrate to some other websites. Such as IncelTear. Also amusing you insult me as "grayfag" even tho my account is way older than yours. Or do I need to type my registration date in arab numbers for you?

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
If you don't like the general conviction of our userbase that foids are irrational creatures, I might suggest you migrate to some other websites. Such as IncelTear.
Bro, you can't just brush away the problem by saying "foids aren't rational." That's complete bullshit. You're trying to justify his conduct by saying that she deserved it for being an "irrational creature"? :feelskek:
Also amusing you insult me as "grayfag" even tho my account is way older than yours.
You have 211 posts. :lul::lul::lul: You're still a GrAYfag. :feelskek:
Or do I need to type my registration date in arab numbers for you?
آذر ۲۷، ۱۳۹۹​
Done. :feelsjuice:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Modcel
★★★★★
263d 19h 55m
10 days is not a necropost

Shahist Persian

Shahist Persian

★★
24d 40m
Last edited:
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
14d 6h 56m