Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I trashed my sister's room and made her scream [JFL]

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
The reason being the whore thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this bitch to understand. Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). She knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since she is too busy still riding the cock carousal to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (the bitch already gave me Covid in the past :feelsclown:)

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING MY SISTER WHICH SHE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :reeeeee:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to her room on the top floor, kicked her door down (since it was locked and the evil cow had a habit of locking her room every time she leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, she obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because she was downstairs in the kitchen (where she belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:) and last but not least fly kicked her expensive iMac (sadly it still works :(). Once she had seen the damage I had caused, she started screaming at the top of her lunges like she was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once :lul:. I legit made her have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :foidSoy:" she screamed, so I tell her "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again :feelsaww:" then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing her sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some foids never learn :society:

Last edited:
Rape her next time ascend and fuck her in every hole :reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

How old is she? Wouldn't mind to make her scream another way

How old is she? Wouldn't mind to make her scream another way

You did the right thing, don’t be a bitch like I was growing up and getting stepped on.

Rape her next time ascend and fuck her in every hole :reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
341155C1 9251 4677 AE9A 7A52EDBE70AC

and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives was staggering yet not surprising JFL, typical of a whore :feelsugh:
I was on the fence about you doing this but as soon as I read this line I realized you did the right thing. :society:

This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years,
:feelsPop:

Are you brown lol

Condoms should be illegal, I really hate them. Its the tool of the slut

Hi CuckTears, you will never be women :society:

:lul::lul::lul:
why was she looking through your room?
Fuck knows, I couldn't give less of a shit. But I knew some stuff was moved around, my mother stopped leaving laundry in my room years ago

What a slut. She has condoms in her room to give to the men that she invites to your parent's home when she wants to fuck them. Slut behavior, men are supposed to be the ones who bring the condoms. Those condoms make me wonder how many men she has experienced casual sex with.
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Burn that hole alive

Having a sister is a fakecel trait

So you’re not punished by mom?

So you’re not punished by mom?
Yeah she took away my potty privileges, it's over for pottycels :fuk:

Nah just fucking with you, I'm in my fucking 30's so of course not :feelscomfy:

lmao based. especially when you hit her imac. fuck applenigs they are the worst

I wouldn't dare to do that. You're brave.

Older, 30's
so she is a childless 30+ year old still whoring around and living with parents? what a loser, this is even worse than NEET incels, at least we don't have any choice while this whore has every opportunity yet is such a failure :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

so she is a childless 30+ year old still whoring around and living with parents? what a loser, this is even worse than NEET incels, at least we don't have any choice while this whore has every opportunity yet is such a failure :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Yet soyciety doesn't see her as the failure, because as we all know foids cannot fail in 2022 :feelsclown:

The reason being the whore thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this bitch to understand. Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). She knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since she is too busy still riding the cock carousal to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (the bitch already gave me Covid in the past :feelsclown:)

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING MY SISTER WHICH SHE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :reeeeee:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to her room on the top floor, kicked her door down (since it was locked and the evil cow had a habit of locking her room every time she leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, she obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because she was downstairs in the kitchen (where she belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:) and last but not least fly kicked her expensive iMac (sadly it still works :(). Once she had seen the damage I had caused, she started screaming at the top of her lunges like she was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once :lul:. I legit made her have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :foidSoy:" she screamed, so I tell her "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again :feelsaww:" then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing her sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some foids never learn :society:
Absolutely based beyond measure :chad::chad::chad:
Next time she ever pulls shit like that you should participate in a session of struggle snuggle with her while you are both playing Minecraft multiplayer

Maybe you should have locked your room like she did lol. I'm too paranoid to ever forget my room door open. You say it's your sanctuary but clearly you don't find it all that sacred. If you had something risky that you didn't want anyone to see in there you'd probably lock it 100% of the time.

Your room should never have been open for her to go inside of it.

Honestly I agree. She clearly has an interest in you. That type of anger could be used to molest her

Why are you still living at home if both you and your sister are in your 30's?

extremely based
:yes:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
What a slut. She has condoms in her room to give to the men that she invites to your parent's home when she wants to fuck them. Slut behavior, men are supposed to be the ones who bring the condoms. Those condoms make me wonder how many men she has experienced casual sex with.
truth. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

extremely disgusting anddegenerate
Maybe you should have locked your room like she did lol. I'm too paranoid to ever forget my room door open. You say it's your sanctuary but clearly you don't find it all that sacred. If you had something risky that you didn't want anyone to see in there you'd probably lock it 100% of the time.

Your room should never have been open for her to go inside of it.
yeah ngl