Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I trashed my sister's room and made her scream [JFL]

Maybe you should have locked your room like she did lol. I'm too paranoid to ever forget my room door open. You say it's your sanctuary but clearly you don't find it all that sacred. If you had something risky that you didn't want anyone to see in there you'd probably lock it 100% of the time.

Your room should never have been open for her to go inside of it.
I thought about getting those numpad locks since I know having a traditional one would make me screw myself over in the long run, but I'm too low-IQ to install one :feelstastyman:

Why are you still living at home if both you and your sister are in your 30's?
Are you seriously asking me that question? Her I understand, that bitch should've settled down somewhere by now, but me, you should know the answer GrAYcel

Are you seriously asking me that question? Her I understand, that bitch should've settled down somewhere by now, but me, you should know the answer GrAYcel
1. No, neither of you have an excuse. But you have even less of an excuse because you are a man. I think you've forgotten the rules, women get to fuck up because they are the inferior sex, it's the unwritten rule. Nobody says it openly but peoples actions and social norms prove this is what we all think deep down.

If a woman fails we say "well, she's a woman", and that means that we see women as less than men.

2. If she fails she can still have all of her needs met. If you fail your life is just shit.

Unless you are waiting on some kind of inheritance you really should start working on creating some kind of passive income stream for yourself. Your parents won't be around forever to take care of you.

1. No, neither of you have an excuse. But you have even less of an excuse because you are a man. I think you've forgotten the rules, women get to fuck up because they are the inferior sex, it's the unwritten rule. Nobody says it openly but peoples actions and social norms prove this is what we all think deep down.

If a woman fails we say "well, she's a woman", and that means that we see women as less than men.

2. If she fails she can still have all of her needs met. If you fail your life is just shit.

Unless you are waiting on some kind of inheritance you really should start working on creating some kind of passive income stream for yourself. Your parents won't be around forever to take care of you.
Exactly.

Foids can only fail upwards.

Idk but I can't imagine living with my family in my 30s.

are you curry?? your toilet sister is still riding CC in her 30s?? bitch is crazy, her eggs about to dry up

Yes, I'm asking you that question and no, I don't know your, probably ridiculous, answer to it, because it's really pathetic for you to still live with your parents. If you are so concerned with the sanctity of your living space, why are you still living (likely rent free) with other people? Thankfully I'm an only child, but I really can't imagine anything more cucked than living together with your sexually active adult sister. That enough should have made you move to your own place a long time ago.

Me moving out and getting my own place = me not having ANY sort of disposable NEETbuxx, and you really expect me to have a job in my current condition? Not everyone is smart enough to be a fucking entrepreneur, you will see me paying taxes over my dead body :society:

because it's really pathetic for you to still live with your parents.
:soy:

If you are so concerned with the sanctity of your living space, why are you still living (likely rent free) with other people? Thankfully I'm an only child, but I really can't imagine anything more cucked than living together with your sexually active adult sister. That enough should have made you move to your own place a long time ago.
My plan is to make HER move. I will make her living experience unbearable the longer she even dare stays within the same confines as me :feelsaww:, I will just blame my bullshittery on my Aspergers. it already saved me once from jail, but that's a story for another time :smonk:

Mate, you are over 30, and you have to worry about someone going into "your" room and you spend your nights listening to your sister getting fucked by various men. You're the epitome of soy.
My plan is to make HER move. I will make her living experience unbearable the longer she even dare stays within the same confines as me :feelsaww:, I will just blame my bullshittery on my Aspergers.
Sounds like a plan that will make you homeless lmao.
it already saved me once from jail, but that's a story for another time :smonk:
Cool story brah, it's probably as fake as your OP.

Mate, you are over 30, and you have to worry about someone going into "your" room and you spend your nights listening to your sister getting fucked by various men. You're the epitome of soy.

Sounds like a plan that will make you homeless lmao.

Cool story brah, it's probably as fake as your OP.
JoinedApr 3, 2022Posts19Online13h 26m

To be fair I do think it is crazy to continue to live with your adult sister in your 30s
many trucels don't have the willpower to escape. Think of being in OP's position, how can he escape? He would need to do all of the following stuff and it would take years to escape:
  • lose weight to have higher energy level(process would take at least 1-3 years)
  • have driver's license,car, savings to pay landlord deposits and rent, again this stuff is 6 months of wages are the least.
  • 3 months emergency savings, 6-12 months of minimum wage work often
  • get degree/certification = years of work. Probably 4-6 years. remain motivated entire time after not having to study for decades now.
  • have good job, not minimum wage unless want to live with roommates, but in that case why move out anyway?
  • it will take OP literally like 5 years of hard consistent work to escape his situation. Is it really worth the effort at this point?

many trucels don't have the willpower to escape. Think of being in OP's position, how can he escape? He would need to do all of the following stuff and it would take years to escape:
  • lose weight to have higher energy level(process would take at least 1-3 years)
  • have driver's license,car, savings to pay landlord deposits and rent, again this stuff is 6 months of wages are the least.
  • get degree/certification = years of work. Probably 4-6 years. remain motivated entire time after not having to study for decades now.
  • have good job, not minimum wage unless want to live with roommates, but in that case why move out anyway?
  • it will take OP literally like 5 years of hard consistent work to escape his situation. Is it really worth the effort at this point?
Exactly, despite all that hard work I would still become a 40 year old virgin because my face would still be shit. It's all FUTILE, the blackpill is law :blackpill:

Last edited:
nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:.
When you were gone, I snuck into your room and had a 3sum with 2 Stacy's. One was blonde and the other was a red head. And I ate your chips.

Cum on her panties

i forgot how much your family supposedly hates you

tbh i dont have a foid sibling and am still in my early 20s so cant tell you whether the effort would be worth it

OPs situation sounds absolutely fucking brutal

tbh i dont have a foid sibling and am still in my early 20s so cant tell you whether the effort would be worth it

OPs situation sounds absolutely fucking brutal
his situation is indeed brutal and it is so brutal that even the effort to escape it is going to be massive. And in the end he won't really gain that much

Based , Woman clearly dont know or respect Male retaliation " and It Shows.

The reason being the whore thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this bitch to understand. Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). She knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since she is too busy still riding the cock carousal to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (the bitch already gave me Covid in the past :feelsclown:)

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING MY SISTER WHICH SHE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :reeeeee:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to her room on the top floor, kicked her door down (since it was locked and the evil cow had a habit of locking her room every time she leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, she obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because she was downstairs in the kitchen (where she belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:) and last but not least fly kicked her expensive iMac (sadly it still works :(). Once she had seen the damage I had caused, she started screaming at the top of her lunges like she was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once :lul:. I legit made her have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :foidSoy:" she screamed, so I tell her "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again :feelsaww:" then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing her sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some foids never learn :society:
After it was all said and done what do you think she was after by going in your room? :feelshehe:

Do you think it was just a typical female shit test act of disrespect to see how you’d react or “if” you’d react or was she looking for specific games, toys, CD’s, DVD’s, blu ray discs or certain uhhh “evidence” to try and humiliate you in front of your parents with? :feelsclown:

After it was all said and done what do you think she was after by going in your room? :feelshehe:

Do you think it was just a typical female shit test act of disrespect to see how you’d react or “if” you’d react or was she looking for specific games, toys, CD’s, DVD’s, blu ray discs or certain uhhh “evidence” to try and humiliate you in front of your parents with? :feelsclown:
I really don't know, my best guess is that she was probably looking for a spare USB flash drive for her shitty office job since she is typically too retarded to stay organised, judging by the mess in her room anyway. Luckily she didn't find my sekrit stash :feelsdevil:, but apart from that who knows.

Also you pinned this waaaay after this thread's climax :lul:

I had to live with an (adoptive) sister and man there is nothing worse, only thinking about that bitch fill me with murderous rage.

(and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:)
:worryfeels: I once helped my female cousin move house and she had a box of sex toys and other weird shit, sex is just a normal part of everyday life for them.

based if true:lul:

my room my rulz bich!!!!
based and castle doctrine pilled

i laughed irl

Ultimately I’m on @ERadicator’s side with this and I swear to you all it’s not because he gave me a pre paid card for 21 Mcdonalds chicken nuggets either. :ahegao: :feelshaha:

No, really. :feelsokman:

It only makes sense for him to wait his bitch sister out, as you’ve got to figure some Chad or rich beta bux will come along and wife her up before long. :feelshehe:

Unless…

Well.

If she’s aging out and quickly approaching the wall then sorry ER old boy, you may just end up having an unsavory and highly unpleasant roommate for life. :feelsugh: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Ultimately I’m on @ERadicator’s side with this and I swear to you all it’s not because he gave me a pre paid card for 21 Mcdonalds chicken nuggets either. :ahegao: :feelshaha:

No, really. :feelsokman:

It only makes sense for him to wait his bitch sister out, as you’ve got to figure some Chad or rich beta bux will come along and wife her up before long. :feelshehe:

Unless…

Well.

If she’s aging out and quickly approaching the wall then sorry ER old boy, you may just end up having an unsavory and highly unpleasant roommate for life. :feelsugh: :feelskek:
She looks younger than she is, she used to get away with an under 16 bus pass at like age 24. So most likely the latter scenario will happen, right now she is on the rebound but soon enough another Chad cunt will claim her.

Nigga should've threw her down the stairs too (in minecraft)

Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did).

gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground
seems a bit overboard to intentionally destroy an expensive musical instrument on purpose just for leaivng a door open

what of yours did cats wreck?

seems a bit overboard to intentionally destroy an expensive musical instrument on purpose just for leaivng a door open
:soy:

Don't care, you make it seem like that was the only thing she did

what of yours did cats wreck?
Cables and other wiring, they can't stop chewing and scratching that shit

The reason being the whore thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this bitch to understand. Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). She knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since she is too busy still riding the cock carousal to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (the bitch already gave me Covid in the past :feelsclown:)

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING MY SISTER WHICH SHE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :reeeeee:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to her room on the top floor, kicked her door down (since it was locked and the evil cow had a habit of locking her room every time she leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, she obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because she was downstairs in the kitchen (where she belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:) and last but not least fly kicked her expensive iMac (sadly it still works :(). Once she had seen the damage I had caused, she started screaming at the top of her lunges like she was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once :lul:. I legit made her have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :foidSoy:" she screamed, so I tell her "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again :feelsaww:" then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing her sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some foids never learn :society:
That's awesome bro, way to stand up for yourself. Some people never learn.

the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL
I fear your sister may be an actual whore.

based, nobody should mess with your privacy and only real sanctuary

Your parents are delusional if they let her to fuck guys in her room.

Based BrothER :feelsdevil: