Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i touched my oneitis' legs

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was wearing shorts and she had a skirt on :ahegao::ahegao: she sat close beside me because we're working on the same project together :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:and our legs literally touched for like a second :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsaww: i swear she have the softed skin ever! and her leg was a perfect blend between gold and white it just looked so smooth not 1 hair or follicile in sight. I felt like cumming when our legs touched, so heavenly :owo::owo::owo:

meanwhile chad gets to throatfuck her before cumming down her throat then he goes about his day not thinking about her anymore

thats not what happens
How-To-Cope-Coping-Mechanisms-Meadowglade-scaled.jpg

Don’t become a bragger now :feelsseriously:

im a misunderstood genius. of course women engage in sex because it's an instinct. but that doesn't mean they like being programmed that way

I am curious why the concept of oneitis isn't banned since it is basically overall praising or worship, basically, by definition.
  • Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).

When i went to the doctors some foid (she was average) was feeling around my ankle. Its was so soft and delicate i didnt want it to end.

When i went to the doctors some foid (she was average) was feeling around my ankle. Its was so soft and delicate i didnt want it to end.
a women's touch is heavenly

ngl this is lowkey suicide fuel but way to go my guy :fuk:

I am curious why the concept of oneitis isn't banned since it is basically overall praising or worship, basically, by definition.
  • Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).
Dudes got a point. But... you could make the argument that Incels by there very existence are a kind of worship or praise of sex. So we aren't worshiping an individual but we are bonded together by our mutual lack of something, and we all agree that something is something we all wont, thus its a kind of elevation of that thing...

Dudes got a point. But... you could make the argument that Incels by there very existence are a kind of worship or praise of sex. So we aren't worshiping an individual but we are bonded together by our mutual lack of something, and we all agree that something is something we all wont, thus its a kind of elevation of that thing...
agree

mogs me for touching a foid's naked leg

Ohhh I love smooth legs.

should have licked and bite them

i want my oneitis warm mouth sucking my cock while her tongue is licking my tip
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sex is all about domination men i started to want ugly girls just to dominate her. i also like foids with long noses like pinoccio she is so fuckable they look so hot with ugly hotness

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sex is all about domination men i started to want ugly girls just to dominate her. i also like foids with long noses like pinoccio she is so fuckable they look so hot with ugly hotness
View attachment 666628
thats just hot without ugly, my onetisi have similar nose she's really cute

This thread is fucking hell

View attachment 666628
looks so jewish hahahahahahhahahah this ones going in the oven for sure

Save some for the rest of us, buddy :feelscry: