Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i touched my oneitis' legs

Dudes got a point. But... you could make the argument that Incels by there very existence are a kind of worship or praise of sex. So we aren't worshiping an individual but we are bonded together by our mutual lack of something, and we all agree that something is something we all wont, thus its a kind of elevation of that thing...
I got the point about the idea, but sex is how children are born, and procreation occurs, so there is more than just worship of someone.
Just worship just because her gender is weak is nowhere, in my opinion; Op stated his oneitis is not even a Stacy, so she would be like 5-6.
Many here have looksmax with workouts, or diet for years or have to do surgeries to ascend where our actual looks matched doesn't have to trash to get the attraction; personalitymaxxing like improving personality might also be required (still a small part of what makes relationship success (25% in my opinion)).
I see it as a slap to the effort that most have to do to worship someone just because they exist as a woman; furthermore, I found the concept where if unattractive, it is like 1-2 out 10, that person would likely have not been a oneitis.

iu

Oneite =

I got the point about the idea, but sex is how children are born, and procreation occurs, so there is more than just worship of someone.
Just worship just because her gender is weak is nowhere, in my opinion; Op stated his oneitis is not even a Stacy, so she would be like 5-6.
Many here have looksmax with workouts, or diet for years or have to do surgeries to ascend where our actual looks matched doesn't have to trash to get the attraction; personalitymaxxing like improving personality might also be required (still a small part of what makes relationship success (25% in my opinion)).
I see it as a slap to the effort that most have to do to worship someone just because they exist as a woman; furthermore, I found the concept where if unattractive, it is like 1-2 out 10, that person would likely have not been a oneitis.
quality response, I see your point. Not sure if I totally agree but I respect the stance

Mogs me. I have never touched any foid's leg without clothes

Bring us her leg

wow who could have predicted what we found out?