Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think thesecondcoming is a Chad

It's a shitty inbred tier joke
Yeah, Like your name is any better you larping 14 yo Edgelord. Fuck outta here with your no fun ass
Muh "Praise Satan 666" head ass boi

no fun ass

head ass boi
:soy:

"Pass the rope/cope" :soy:

you want to orbit a guy on an incel forum as a cheap copy and your name has no originality. The 666 isnt even worth half my name.

Nice try Faggot

you want to orbit a guy on an incel forum as a cheap copy and your name has no originality. The 666 isnt even worth half my name.

Nice try Faggot
Lol, get outta here coloredcel, times are changing and you won't be here for long.
As for the so called "orbiting" , ever heard of a running gag or an Ironic joke? I suggest you study up on conversation points to even hold a candle in you're little insult match against me. :feelskek:

Lol, get outta here coloredcel, times are changing and you won't be here for long.
As for the so called "orbiting" , ever heard of a running gag or an Ironic joke? I suggest you study up on conversation points to even hold a candle in you're little insult match against me. :feelskek:
wtf is your avi

Let's just say that if you're a truecel... you'd feel a bit suicidal if you were standing next to him in public...

he has many orbiters
having orbiters as an incel
Whatnigga

penis.
@JohnDcel @ShySaxon @Einon @pp183 @Daydreamincel @Dregster666 @Yerberito @TheBasedCel

only post that matters in the entire thread. :heart:
Wholesome,I do kinda love u man,even if you don't answer my discord calls

Nice try Faggot
brutal

he is gigachad hispanic tbh

Wouldn’t surprise me