Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think “oneitis feelings” develop in males once they are sprayed inadvERtently with the foid’s pheromones

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m 32 years old, and as a wizard I have thought about this a lot. Notice how the Jew-run media no longER talks about phERomones. Pheromones are chemicals animals release to attract a mate. Humans give off pheromones, especially foids.

My theory is that: when a foid’s body senses that a suitable male (it doesn’t have to be a chad/tyrone, the male simply needs to be horny and releasing the complementing pheromones himself) is near, the foid will inadvERtently release pheromones that stimulate the male. The male is now addicted to the foid’s pheromones, and if the foid is suitable to him (it wasn’t a fluke, like a guy picking up the pheromones from a 346lbs niggress) - the male will develop oneitis feelings.

My reasoning is: foids are supposed to be bred with, the species needs foids having babies, thERfore the foid will release pheromones uncontrollably, and eventually she will “hook” a male inadvERtently and the male will have a “crush” on hER, or as we call it - “oneitis feelings.”

NiggERs refer to it as, being “sprung”:

View: https://youtu.be/rxRvDpF2FDA?feature=shared

just spray people theory

"I can smell you're corpulins!"

just be bolas spider and spray pheromones to attract your prey theory

"I can smell you're corpulins!"
Yeah, I mean think about high school - a junior cheERleadER with huge tits and blonde hair could sit next to a guy in class and he won’t feel anything for hER (because they aren’t compatible). Now, say that same guy sits next to some flat-chested Vietnamese ant-faced foid and their pheromones are compatible, the guy will develop oneitis feelings for the flat-chested ant-faced Vietnamese foid.

Yeah, I mean think about high school - a junior cheERleadER with huge tits and blonde hair could sit next to a guy in class and he won’t feel anything for hER (because they aren’t compatible). Now, say that same guy sits next to some flat-chested Vietnamese ant-faced foid and their pheromones are compatible, the guy will develop oneitis feelings for the flat-chested ant-faced Vietnamese foid.
Everyone is compatible with cheerleaders

Everyone is compatible with cheerleaders
idk some people might need an adaptor to be compatible with cheerleaders

it depends on the compatibility between the local standards which they were designed with, compared to the cheerleader's sockets

idk some people might need an adaptor to be compatible with cheerleaders

it depends on the compatibility between the standards which they were designed with, compared to the cheerleader's sockets
Not it they twerking in you face