Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else think that there are too many non-whites and jews in the USA?

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★★
USA is only 60% white and declining. https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/ . 2% of the USA population is Jewish. I would say that the USA will be 25% white in 100 years because 90% of immigrants are non-whites. Don't think a day went by in my life which I was fortunate enough to not see a single Jew or a non-white person.

. If you ascend and have kids in the USA they will almost certainly eventually marry into non-whites or Jew family between now and the next 100 years.If you are very Eurocentric, it may be considering moving to a European nation. You just have to put $$$ aside as the salaries there are much lower on average and taxes much high.

i don't feel bad for them. Cumskins voted for their own demise.

Yes, far too many.

And it doesn't help, our birthrate is the lowest whilst our deathrate is high:

With significantly fewer white births and a rising number of deaths, natural increase (births minus deaths) actually ended in 2016. In that year, for the first time in U.S. history, data from the National Center for Health Statistics showed more white deaths than births in the United States.

Screenshot 2024 05 23 at 82414 PM

Also, it's worth noting that this country has a fuck ton of illegals in it:
In 2018, an estimated 11.39 million unauthorized immigrants lived in the United States. This is an increase from about 3.5 million unauthorized immigrants who lived in the United States in 1990.

It's also worth noting, this number has no doubt increased under the Biden "administration" and in fact was always way higher, due to the government lying.

Not to mention, it's not just Latinos crossing the open-border: Tons of examples exist of Curries, Caribbeans, even some Rices doing the same.

In othER words, this country is fucked & will become Brazil.
i don't feel bad for them. Cumskins voted for their own demise.
It's a mix of things really- I know it's a common point to bring up "dah joos" but they have no doubt had their hand in this, amongst other things: In fact, I would say giving our foids the right to vote was really the nail in the coffin.

In other words, the West fell when foids started to vote.

More whites will be born when the ethnics race mix with whites

It's the globalists trying to create a one size fits all identity for humanity. That and they are self hating white traitors

It's the globalists trying to create a one size fits all identity for humanity. That and they are self hating white traitors
They are Jews who promote non-whites into white nation.

Jews are trying to get back at whites for the holocaust.

It's also worth noting, this number has no doubt increased under the Biden "administration" and in fact was always way higher, due to the government lying.

Not to mention, it's not just Latinos crossing the open-border: Tons of examples exist of Curries, Caribbeans, even some Rices doing the same.

We're doomed.

They are Jews who promote non-whites into white nation.

Jews are trying to get back at whites for the holocaust.
just hope isn'treal fails so they loose. they can't go anywhere else

Fuck feminism. It has singlehandedly destroyed this country and made it a degenerate place to live in.

Sadly that'll never get implemented since most normtards are too scared to vote against what their wife thinks.
the progressives are the ones who are trying to soft kill white people and make us hate our selves. that's why we need to throw out all of this progressive shit and begin praying to ancestral Gods and Spirits again

Attachments

• swastika_necklace_22inchain1.jpg
    swastika_necklace_22inchain1.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 9
Yes.
Source: The Holy WatER Bible

the progressives are the ones who are trying to soft kill white people and make us hate our selves. that's why we need to throw out all of this progressive shit and begin praying to ancestral Gods and Spirits again
Based opinion detected

Saying non Whites and jews doesn't make sense because jews are non Whites, but yes there are too many. USA needs to be 100% White(European-American).

Saying non Whites and jews doesn't make sense because jews are non Whites, but yes there are too many. USA needs to be 100% White(European-American).
I can empathy for Europe and I agree with Europe but only native Americans can say that

I can empathy for Europe and I agree with Europe but only native Americans can say that
Fuck the american indians, this is the White mans land. The US was founded and built by White men.

Fuck the american indians, this is the White mans land. The US was founded and built by White men.
Alright I'm not going to argue I'm just telling you my opinion unless if they tell you to go back to Europe too

There needs to be MORE immigrants to the US so they can pay for ruining our great India!

Yes, far too many.

And it doesn't help, our birthrate is the lowest whilst our deathrate is high:

View attachment 1166532

Also, it's worth noting that this country has a fuck ton of illegals in it:

It's a mix of things really- I know it's a common point to bring up "dah joos" but they have no doubt had their hand in this, amongst other things: In fact, I would say giving our foids the right to vote was really the nail in the coffin.

In other words, the West fell when foids started to vote.
Yeah, foids vote with their feelings. They see a video in UNICEF of starving kids in some shithole and be omg we should help. There's muh BBC too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back