Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I think my "Yellow fever" Is gone

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I just don't feel that attracted to Asian femoids anymore. After hearing more nuanced views against the whole race mixing & geomaxing that's different from the WN-simp arguments... "Only weak beta White men who can't get White pussy fuck bug eyed gooks" My
"Yellow fever" Is basically gone. The truth is everyone loses with race mixing & if every White man knocked up some Asian femoid Asians would go extinct within a few generations which I would not want. It as well put's Asian men at a disadvantage to have boomer White men & black men cucking them.

I pretty much only feel attracted to White femoids at this point.

If white women didn't whore themselves out and dressed/acted modestly, the yellow fever craze would disappear overnight

if every White man knocked up some Asian femoid Asians would go extinct within a few generations
There are way more asians in this world than whites. Whites would be the ones going extinct from this