Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think low inhib signifies high fighting success

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I think that is why foids tend to prefer low inhib men. High inhib men are high inhib because of fear, not self control, which is different. Basically fear of other people's negative reactions which subconsciously means to them that they may be attacked and have no way to defend themselves. A low inhib guy doesn't care about other people's negative reactions because it's nothing they can do to him except be mad inside their own mind or just think bad thoughts about him.He doesn't fear attack. High inhib men fear attack

It does tbh.But when you fight you really wanna shit bcs your bowels go into flight mode.

I think Im partially incel because Im too high inhib, I legit wouldnt be able to commit rape even if I could get away with it 100%

I think Im partially incel because Im too high inhib, I legit wouldnt be able to commit rape even if I could get away with it 100%
How can a statement be so wise and unwise to say at the the same time? Implies doing something illegal and antisocial is halal if you can get away with it, while also stating you wouldn't do it in a roundabout way. Very interesting.

High inhib men fear attack
I'm high inhib, but I don't fear physical attacks, I fear negative judgment from people. If someone hit me, I would have no problem hitting back. But if someone asks me a question, I'll have a hard time answering because I'll be worried about whether my answer will make them judge me negatively or not.

Just look at those MMA fighters, it's written on their faces

I'm high inhib, but I don't fear physical attacks, I fear negative judgment from people. If someone hit me, I would have no problem hitting back. But if someone asks me a question, I'll have a hard time answering because I'll be worried about whether my answer will make them judge me negatively or not.
It's subconscious. Think about it, what effect would negative judgement from other have on you? None, unless they're your employer or something. So what's there to be afraid of? My guess is that back in tribal times, high inhib men had to be high inhib because being low inhib would have invited attack from which they couldn't defend themselves while high status warriors could afford to be low inhib and all of the tribal women noticed this and started associating low inhib with fighting success or at least perceived fighting success. I think that's why women say they like confidence which is really low inhibition.

I'm fit and can fight well but don't act low inhib unless necessary to stand up for myself, nothing to do with being afraid of getting beaten up tbh, you just can't afford to take social risks when every norman is subconsciously biased against you because of your horrible face.

I'm fit and can fight well but don't act low inhib unless necessary to stand up for myself, nothing to do with being afraid of getting beaten up tbh, you just can't afford to take social risks when every norman is subconsciously biased against you because of your horrible face.
If that's correct, why are you afraid of what normies think? They can't beat you up, they can't fire you, they can't make you homeless, they can't deprive you of food and water...