Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was low inhib in HS

yung loner

yung loner

Veteran
★★★
Not to get foids or friends, but because I was already a loner with nothing to lose. I never saw any of my peers again after HS, so being high inhib was pointless. I wish I had spoken my mind more and gotten funny reactions to make my time worthwhile. If you are in HS, you should not be low inhib because you will never see these people again, and because they don’t care about you anyway

idk I can't imagine finding anything people in my HS did interesting, including 'funny reactions'

but I did get sent to the principal and forced out of class quite a few times! I guess that's kind of a funny reaction

Not to get foids or friends, but because I was already a loner with nothing to lose. I never saw any of my peers again after HS, so being high inhib was pointless. I wish I had spoken my mind more and gotten funny reactions to make my time worthwhile. If you are in HS, you should not be low inhib because you will never see these people again, and because they don’t care about you anyway
i physically attacked people who fucked with me for being spergy. but thats the type of shit u can only get away with in hs. after that u just get arrested.

idk I can't imagine finding anything people in my HS did interesting, including 'funny reactions'

but I did get sent to the principal and forced out of class quite a few times! I guess that's kind of a funny reaction
i made the entire bus laugh once. life fuel ig.

i physically attacked people who fucked with me for being spergy. but thats the type of shit u can only get away with in hs. after that u just get arrested.
unless you're black

You mean that you should be low inhib.
You said "you should not"

Same, but I’m also kinda glad I wasn’t because it’s too easy to get arrested these days. Knowing me I would’ve seriously hurt someone.