Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i think juggernaut theorem is the single biggest thing disadvantaging me

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
every time i see an ugly female and i am genuinely attracted to them the blackpill sets in because i know there is every other male thinking the same way. the male pdychology is wired to find every worthless piece of pussy enticing so the effect is every last norman is fighting over the same scraps. it would be nice if it was just me who thought this way because then i could easily build my harem of ugly foids. but no. god knows i would be content with my looksmatch, or below, but i'm getting cucked by male psychology so i have to put in silly amounts of effort for a piece of no-good pussy. damn nigga:feels:go fuck yourselves!!! let me have all the ugly bitches
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Such is their privilege in modern society; our looksmatches are currently looking around for the next MTN, or any other man around that level such as a desperate LTN, to quickly settle for and hopefully betabuxx... :feelswhat:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Juggernaut law is simply the truth. I literally have seen sub-4 women being flirted by HTNs.

Once I saw my looksmatch with 3 orbiters heavily simping :dafuckfeels: